Latitude Everest 1

2017, approximately 6k miles of use. Queen sized sleeping area with a privacy curtain (with aluminum ladder to get there!) There is a enclosed room adjacent that deploys every time when the tent isopened. Fine mesh screens, awnings over most of the windows with zippered panels inside and out on the screens.
Zip and velcro in awning, that has zip in sides and a velcro-in floor as well. Has slept 8 on a MTB weekend on cots and mattresses.
Has a 2 burner stove. 18 gallon water tank, 3 5 gallon plastic cans, propane mount, roof rack, loc-n-roll hitch, dual batteries, ARB air compressor, 16" wheels, 2 levelling jacks, Zamp 120 w solar and 600w invertor, Samlexpower shore power, Victron power management, SHURflo pump for sink.
Also has a hand pump for water. Includes 2 traction mats mounted to lid of utility box.
The roof rack will pivot up to allow for tent use, or for lifting the tent/floor to access the load bay. Under the mattress are 2 access panels to get to the load bay with out having to go outside.
USB ports, stone guard infront of the utility box.
Currently has a brake issue, a failure of the zipper on the main cover, and the clearcoat is peeling off the lid of the utility box.
Definitely will fix the brake issue before selling, will investigate zipper issue resolution.
I'll post some interior pix as soon as it stops, raining/blowing/or snowing here.
Just looked at my pix and nearly everyone is blurry. These were the best I have and will have more this weekend.....
I'm near Hershey, PA, and am asking $18k
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSCF0176.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 710
  • DSCF0181.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 453
  • DSCF0184.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 404
Edit: model year 2015!
I've had a lot of fun with it, but lately I've been travelling alone, and it feels a bit excessive for just 1 person. I now have a Rover 110, and am looking to make that a self-contained expedition vehicle. Throw in some health issues, and I've decided to simplify my life a little.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78