LC Prado 4WD Selector Dial

Hopefully somebody here can help me out. I'm on a quest for the the Selector Switch Dial shown below. I think its from a LC Prado. I have seen many versions of it but this one must have the following three positions: H4F, H4L, L4L

I have already asked the question in a Aussie Prado forum but they say its not from their version.

Any clues or hints? I would need its part number and a source to buy.

Prado1504wddialarrow_zps366fbcac.jpg

Yes, it's to replace the type I have in my 4Runner. As mentioned already talked to the guys down under but this version does not live there. I'm now thinking it may be the Japanese version of the Prado.

Since we have such a international user base I thought somebody here could ID it and let me know how I could order one.

stephen13

XDrive
I am not sure who you have contacted here in Australia. The Land Cruiser Prado's that I have driven all have a similar type rotary dial
The vehicle is permanent Four Wheel Drive so from memory the only option on the rotary dial is to engage the centre diff lock in four high and engage low range, centre diff automatically locked
Hope that this is of some assistance

I posted the same question on the Australia Prado forum and that't what they told me. Of course, I would be happy to learn they were wrong. :)

o84runner

Observer
Dave, If a an 08 4runner selector dial would work, looks like the same . Let me know I have one I just removed . It works fine .

Dave, If a an 08 4runner selector dial would work, looks like the same . Let me know I have one I just removed . It works fine .

Could you please post a pic of it? My 4th Gen dial had only two postions plus another button to lock the diff, which would not work for me. Thanks!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Could you please post a pic of it? My 4th Gen dial had only two postions plus another button to lock the diff, which would not work for me. Thanks!

I wonder if it's the same as a GX460. When they went from the Lexus GX470 to the 460 they got rid of the lever and put in a dial. Since the GX is just a tarted up Prado, I wonder if the dial is identical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman