Leaf Packs

climber-420

Adventurer
I have searched, so don't harrass. I have an 03', sittin on a 6inch Fabtech Suspension lift, and the leafs in the back are now flat. I was thinking either the 4 or 5 pack from Wheelers. Any other suggestions, and/or places to get them from, or sizes? What's the best to go with the lift that i am running right now. Not to savvy like the rest of you guys who know so much. Thanks for all the help. Peace

sasaholic

Adventurer
alcan or deaver and tell em what u need. there isnt an available off the shelf pack that will give u the lift u need without using longer shackles or blocks.

01tundra

Explorer
Alcan's been good for me on all four corners for several years now, had Deaver's in the rear a long time ago.

Arvin G

Observer
Are you still running the blocks in the rear? If so, you can get rid of them and go custom Alcan or Deavers. You can also ditch the blocks and go with Allpro's 5inch leaf pack and 1.5in longer shackles. If you carry a lot a weight then I would go with a custom pack as Allpros springs from my personal experience don't allow for much loading capacity. If you still have blocks then you can rebuild your pack or go with the wheelers replacements as you indicated.

climber-420

Adventurer
So I called Deaver the other day and he told me what I suspected, that the Fabtech blocks and rear end is a piece of ********. I am gonna take out the old leafs/blocks/etc etc, and go with a 6inch custom leaf from Deaver. $250 a side. Custom made for me, can't wait to get these bad boys. Thanks for all the help and answers.:victory:

BeachBoy

one more vote for alcan

my leafs are exactly as I asked them.. 3" lift with 300# and very flexy.

very good service and product

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online