LED Headlight conversion

• Thread starter Deleted member 96197
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 96197

I'm looking at headlight options for my 3rd gen 4runner, I ordered a set of housings with better reflectors, but what bulbs do you guys like? Does anyone have any experience with the LED replacements? how do you like them?

fbksurferjoe

Adventurer
I have heard good luck with xenon depot. I am looking at doing the same thing. The price point looks to be about $250 or so.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ZONE ZERO

I'll be honest with you on this I went to amazon picked up a set of high and low beams, $55.00 a set plugged right in and they work amazing. Can't say how long they will last but at that price the light increas was well worth it. I think they are between 6000k and 8000k in color not to blue but not natural light like a halogen bulb.
I'm becoming less and less convinced that the extremely expensive led lights are nessary I have had ARB lights and the knock offs and can't tell the difference in light output or preformance.

mdcoa

Are these H4 bulbs? If so, I just bought an H4R3 bulb from ADVMonster.com for my old BMW K75 and it is _awesome_. If I ever decide my Disco's lights aren't bright enough I'll buy two more of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998