LED Light Bars; Post Up Pics

Mexicant

14" on the bumper 30" on the roof, both Chinese from Amazon.

25926241872420bc4afd2ecf0f49f73d.jpg

7f062d54c3b746e1d6f5429b4b1d4b49.jpg

1e8fcedf5e3311ae9f36103c6c744db8.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
One good thing is that I will be selling all kinds of lighting in my shop when It opens next month. I will be testing a lot of the products that come in. I want to personally know what they work like. LED bars are great for ATV's etc. Low power consumption. I am somewhat interested in the dual color bars, and the bars that have like 6 white and 4 amber LEDs. I will be testing them all against my Hellas. I am going to have the jeep wired and a braket to mount the bars on. I will also be trying the 9" and 7" round LED lights. Im somewhat optimistic about them. but hard to beat my HIDs.

4x4junkie

Explorer

kojackJKU

That's a huge strike against them. That's for sure. however, maybe the cheap bars around here are more. they are really blue

kojackJKU

I have seen people swap out the bolts to special ones that you need "keys" for, but in the end, There is only so much you can do. I have to find out what bolts they are because when I start selling this stuff, I will offer them as an upgrade for a few dollars.

Allof75

Pathfinder
Not an LED Bar exactly, but I have some Rigid Dually Spots and fog pods mounted in my lower grille.

attachment.php

IMG_2479G_zps98409737.jpg

maytag

Our Mini at work... 4 Rigid lightbars, 4 Rigid Dually lights, and some other stuff...

Lots of fun on a dark twisty road!

2RXAFIp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman