Let the fun begin

DirtyDog

Adventurer
It's a dream camper for the back country photographer :)

gallery_176_163_140497.jpg

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Do you have any photos of how the interior of the shell sits now, before you start the work on it. Just interested in what you have to work with.

Marc1

Observer
Do you have any photos of how the interior of the shell sits now, before you start the work on it. Just interested in what you have to work with.

Didn't take any pics of the interior, but it is basically a shell inside. I will be heading North next week to check on the progress of the interior's re-gelcoat and will take some.

marc

Deltarat

Observer
Didn't take any pics of the interior, but it is basically a shell inside. I will be heading North next week to check on the progress of the interior's re-gelcoat and will take some.

marc

Marc, If you're coming through Sactown give me a call.. First one's on me...

Marc1

Observer
Updates coming soon. Interior is almost done. Will be installing electrical and hydraulics next then its off to Colorado to have flatbed and camper installed. Yee Ha.

marc

18seeds

Explorer
Updates coming soon. Interior is almost done. Will be installing electrical and hydraulics next then its off to Colorado to have flatbed and camper installed. Yee Ha.

marc

Why Colorado? Is Layne doing that work? Are you and Marc W coming out this way?

Deltarat

Observer

marc

Marc, Is it going to be done in time for the pig roast?? Would love to see it there..

Marc1

Observer
Hi Bob,

If all the parts come in I should be pretty close, however I still need to get it to Colorado to have the flat bed fitted and then the camper installed, so in reality probably not. Marc W and I were hoping to have it done for the Pork Fest but some unforseen obsticals arised.

marc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan