Let's play "Guess the repair!" Update with answer!

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
$105 only buys you a permanent grease stain on your new Wet Okole seat cover and a report that says "Could not duplicate problem."

If your lucky the service manager may not have bit a chunk out of your steering wheel. Do they ever get decaf?

Last edited:

bftank

Explorer
you are all wrong! the burb has chevyitis. this is where a vehicle manufactured by chevy starts falling apart randomly.:snorkel:

should have bought a gmc!:sombrero::coffeedrink:

WCO

It's Lil' Willi
Sounds like either the torsion bar is broke, or the key is. I've had the droan from my steering in my duramax when I durn right as well, BUT it wen't away when I replaced by pitman/idler arms a few weeks ago!

waynemaple

Observer
Put more weight on the opposite side. For the groaning around corners, I recomend installing a louder stereo. Or check the Blinker fluid levels, muffler bearings, etc....

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
4BT I think you are correct:
My 2002 GMC 2500HD has a slight lean
I never figured it was the extra 208 lbs of fuel and me on the drivers side.

goin camping

Explorer
I filled my blinker fluid bottle and switched out my muffler bearings. Is there a test I can do to check to see if it's the bar or key?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
I'd imagine a key would be deformed compared to the other side, and that a bar would be twisted at a diferent angle than the other side.

Did you check the wankle rotory valve?

Balzer

Adventurer
Your Mr Fusion waste collector tank is full of nuclear heavy metal particals and needs drained. Common city street Storm drains work well for disposal. Wash your hands afterwards, or else everything you eat will taste like you have a mouth full of dirty quarters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears