Lets see some full size pictures...

Seabass

Idiot
I just used some 1/4" u-boots I got at a local hardware store and drilled some holes right through the topper. I used some stall mat pieces to help level up the front since the topper has a taper to it. Then I applied silicone around the u-bolts to keep water out. It sits right on the topper. I've mounted it like that on other toppers with no trouble...other than a bunch of little holes when I take it off. Nothing silicone or a glue gun won't fill up though!

Rolson

New guy here from MN. Also new to forums so if i mess up...I apologize. Haha

Just got these a couple nights ago. 305/70/16 Dynapro M/Ts
f250.jpg

Basket setup and my buddies Forester. Recently got a highlift and is mounted on the d.s.
f250.jpg

Whats hiding in the ammo box incase you where curious...
f250.jpg

'03 F250 7.3PSD
f250.jpg

"Headache" rack and aux tank I got for free from my old job.
f250.jpg

Attachments

• f250.jpg
    f250.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Couple of mine.

20131008_142202_zpsef9c4b25.jpg

20131010_082834_zps1753e6cf.jpg

Rolson

Is there tire fastened onto the basket with something besides that net?

Cheers

Yep. It was just up there for a few days and didn't move too much(thing weighs a ton) but it's ratchet strapped for the time being, until it decides to warm up a little outside then I'll fab something up. haha

Nice score on the rack and tank!

Thanks! I was pretty pumped when they pulled them off, and threw it in the scrap pile. Snatched it up ASAP.

Nice looking setup Rolson. I like the array of lights

Thanks! I'm planning on converting them to HID along with the factory fogs. Also have one that will be facing rearward for loading/unloading/set-up/ect.

Seabass

Idiot
Just bought a "new to me" 97 F-350 yesterday. 5 spd, 4.10s, Power Stroke, warn 8274, Titan fuel tank, and fresh set of 285 BFG AT's. it's only got 130k on it! I'll post more pics in a few days- it doesn't need much more...but I do have plans. What do you think?
6ysa4ujy.jpg
agapu6u2.jpg
ybu9y6y6.jpg

XRrider

Observer
Like those OBS 1 tons! That thing is CLEAN Seabass, nothing looks like that in MN after 15 years.
cbreakin, does your rig have a leveling kit and 285s? Looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78