• IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 36
D

Deleted member 9101

Nice dakota! If I could go back to 18 with a truck like that. I would get a job for a couple months, get a cap and some carpet, a cheap or free mattress, save a bit of money, try to install a cute girl and just go. Go to mexico, or go across the us, or go to Cali, or the east coast. Pick somewhere and go.

Then again, I'm 25 and that is my plan anyway. Have fun with it!

HaHa... I'm 33 and thats always been m plan....********

my1stcummins

Adventurer
photo.jpg

A little bit of exploring in socal.

Rot Box

Explorer
Here's some from my Memorial Weekend in Wyoming. Dry pic was taken in the evening and the next shot is of the next morning after a crazy snow/mud/rain storm (which we obvously slept through LOL!) Nasty goo that's for sure! :Wow1:

Always go prepared! We'd still be there if we hadn't been :snorkel:

DSCN3392.jpg

DSCN3416.jpg

We reinforced a washed out bride the best we could, but it wasn't enough for the heavy Dodge and heavier enclosed trailer.

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3424.jpg

Last edited:

RU55ELL

Explorer
Is that a buddy's Chevy or did I miss you getting a new rig? Looks like a sloppy mess but those trips make the best memories.

Rot Box

Explorer
Is that a buddy's Chevy or did I miss you getting a new rig? Looks like a sloppy mess but those trips make the best memories.

Its a friends rig--I'm making him pull the bikes around for a change :sombrero:

Specs: 82 GMC-crew cab-6.2L ATS turbo diesel with a 4 speed swap and 12bolt Humvee wheels.

Rot Box

Explorer
How does the 6.2 do with the turbo?

Its a huge improvement especially in higher elevation. That said I love 6.2 diesels so don't take this the wrong way.... but had it not been for the turbo and 10psi of boost we would have likely been using first gear through the canyon--not second hahahahaha :bike_rider:

Dave Kay

Adventurer
Hey NOW! Like the crew cab and have a 6.2 myself, wondering how the ATS turbo fits under the hood... any pics on that upgrade?

Attachments

• DSCN2070.JPG
    DSCN2070.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 56

Nickell80

Bump!

I just went through all 90 pages and found a lot of good ideas for if I end up getting the '00 Dodge half ton I'm looking at.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
2011 Power Wagon and custom-built Little Guy trailer.
We just did a 4000 mile vacation trip with it; found some glitches, all with the trailer though. It's back at the factory right now getting them worked out.
The truck is remarkable for road-tripping and overland duty.

SEOverlandRallyWorkshop2011079.jpg

Roadtrip20111095_crop.jpg

Roadtrip20111104.jpg

SEOverlandRallyWorkshop2011081-1.jpg

SEOverlandRallyWorkshop2011006.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle