Lets see some full size pictures...

lstzephyr

wanderer
Exploring the Rockies near Idaho Springs, Colorado:

Camped in Shenandoah NP, Virginia:
PAtoCO066.jpg

2006 F350 diesel, ARE cap outfitted with kitchen, fridge, and running water, old school RTT, and 35" Hankook MTs.

I like it! Nice and simple.

Darwin

Explorer
roboter

Our Rig "Bruno"
What kind of lift(size, control arms?, etc.) does Bruno have? Looks great, I have a 95 CTD is why I ask.

Also, where did you pick up that bumper it looks bada$$

roboter

Observer
Rob Bonney (Pro Rock Crawler Racer) from 4wheelers in Phoenix made it all. Call him! He is reasonable and has a plethra of knowledge. A true artist. He has a few buildup threads on the 4bt swap forum. I think its a K75 blazer. The bumpers were customer spec, but im certain he has CAD drawings of it. It has an integrated hydro winch to. The rear bumper has a custom swing-out on a large single cylinder bearing. The rear bumper also has additional support at the quarter panel which is for triangulated support for additional load on the bumper. I get only compliments on these bumpers and not my hott wife when we're out in public.

It has a 3.25 inch lift with custom control arms set back 36 inches for better geometry and dual front shock set up. Over sized steering bars and air lockers. Thuren Fabrication also has awesome options for you.

The engine is has over 500hp coupled with a billet tranny. Its an expedition vehicle for **************. :)

Thanks for the compliments!

d4klutz

My Full Size Bronco

Hi all! Im a new member here. I drive a '94 Full Size Bronco that I am slowly but surely turning into an expedition rig. I just boughta trailer for the express purpose of building an expedition trailer to go with the Bronco. My build thread on my Bronco is HERE. I will be starting a build thread for my trailer on this site in the next couple of days.

Pics of my FSB:

Before
850824391_xuEEb-M.jpg

Current:
i-Sr9Sgcm-M.jpg

It doesnt look like I have done much, however, alot of the work has been internally and mechanically. He sits with stock suspension with a planned diesel swap and SAS in the next year.

greengreer

Adventurer
Here is my '98 K2500
truck001.jpg

seems to be the only picture I could dig up.

The truck has 6.5td, nv4500 and 3.73's with a rear g80 mechanical locker.

Still have a few things I want to do but mostly saving up for the mechanical things I anticipate as the truck nears 200k. Still knocks down 18mpg avg and a best of 23 ( corrected for tire size)

driller

old soul wanderer
1997 Ford F350 ,460 auto w/73 alaskan 10' camper

Here is a recent shot of my rig. Exploring nine mile canyon in Utah.

Attachments

• Nine Mile Canyon 1.jpg
    Nine Mile Canyon 1.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 198

driller

old soul wanderer
Thanks, It's taken awhile to get to this point. It runs a 460 with headers and 3" single exhaust, 4:11 gears with 255/85r16 mudders. On the front end I did a sky shackle reversal with a slight spring de-arch. Bumper is a warn system with a 15000 lb winch. I'm thinking about doing a diesel swap but haven't quite made up my mind yet. The camper is an Alaskan 10' CO with front dinette. I completely skinned the top and had to reframe the whole top. I was able to keep all the original interior so it still looks all original.

Walker

Texas Wanderer
Howdy all, new member here seems to be some very nice rigs here. I look forward to getting to know you...

DSCF1051.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1138-1.jpg

006.jpg

Walker

Texas Wanderer
Welcome Walker.. what roof racks do you have?

Thanks.

Thank you, they are Yakima's Load Warrior System; with an extension and regular towers on the back. The front is using gutter towers until I get enough nerve to mount them permanently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman