Lets see some full size pictures...

ClayH

Adventurer
k&n filter
Do some reading on these filters. It has been discussed long enough to make me a believer. They are inadequate to use on a turbo diesel. They are fine for a gasser but they let too much pass and you will dust the engine and turbo.
Do yourself a favor and toss it out and get a better quality high flow filter.

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Do some reading on these filters. It has been discussed long enough to make me a believer. They are inadequate to use on a turbo diesel. They are fine for a gasser but they let too much pass and you will dust the engine and turbo.
Do yourself a favor and toss it out and get a better quality high flow filter.

Not even safe for a gasser. Once they collect enough media to filter properly(after letting a bunch of particulate through), they flow less than a stock replacement.

98GP

Observer
2005 Excursion

I sold this...
IMG_4523.jpg
IMG_3831.jpg

to pick up this...
IMG_0184.jpg

The family out grew the TJ so I up-scaled to the Excursion. She is bone stock to date and I have no major plans except tires. I plan to run 255/85r16 BFG KM2 and I hope I can get away with these tires without any suspension mod's. I dont have time or money right now to always be chasing a parts list like I had\did on the TJ. The TJ was a great/fun vehicle and something I always wanted. It became to small for Us...me, wife, and 3 (soon 4) kids. The Ex seemed like the logical step with the growing family and coming from the Jeep world. Solid axles from and rear, good power train, and enough room for everyone. I hope the Ex lasts as long and will be as reliable as the TJ has been.

I will post again with new tires...

deminimis

Explorer
Full Sized D-Max (Cognito, bagged, Aerotanks, etc, but recently sold the camper, however :( ):

IMG_20121111_094139.jpg

Super Sized (F550 and in-motion satellite TV):

IMG_0147.JPG

And when overlanding is not advised, my favorite Full Sized Domestic:

X-Star6.jpg

noJeepshere

Adventurer
I sold this...
View attachment 153171
View attachment 153172

to pick up this...
View attachment 153173

The family out grew the TJ so I up-scaled to the Excursion. She is bone stock to date and I have no major plans except tires. I plan to run 255/85r16 BFG KM2 and I hope I can get away with these tires without any suspension mod's. I dont have time or money right now to always be chasing a parts list like I had\did on the TJ. The TJ was a great/fun vehicle and something I always wanted. It became to small for Us...me, wife, and 3 (soon 4) kids. The Ex seemed like the logical step with the growing family and coming from the Jeep world. Solid axles from and rear, good power train, and enough room for everyone. I hope the Ex lasts as long and will be as reliable as the TJ has been.

I will post again with new tires...

Good trade ;) :D Actually I do like the way you built your Jeep, not too much, and everything was practical.

510expo

image.jpeg
My new rig!
2005 z71 with 87,500 on the OD.
Ive had it for less than two months, hit dirt twice, put on 3000miles, and already have parts in the mail.
I guess you could say Ive got the bug......

noJeepshere

Adventurer
The mountains east of Superior Arizona are rich with adventure. World class rock climbing, OHV trails, remote camping, trekking and more.

This area is at risk of closure due to copper mining, and the state gov. is attempting to due a land swap, which will cause us to lose this area forever.

For more infomation of the fight to save this area:
top_banner_new.jpg

Friends of Queen Creek

More infomation about the area:
Rock Climbing

OHV Travel

Camping, and more climbing

Awesome.

sent frum a smaert fone

y5e06

tahoe

camp setup at Big Bend Ranch SP