Lets see some full size pictures...

SightPicture

Observer
Str8t six, good looking truck brother. Stand by for flaming though. The wheels while look good may not be the best for expo. Maybe run a second set of wheels when on the trail?

Also do you have plans for a topper or slide in camper? I'd be interested in seeing a build thread.

str8t six

Fuel Hostages.....LOL

you can laugh, but most factory vehicles come with bigger wheels now anyway.
and by looking at some of the small tires that others here are running on here. my wheel/tire ratio is close to the same as theirs.

Str8t six, good looking truck brother. Stand by for flaming though. The wheels while look good may not be the best for expo. Maybe run a second set of wheels when on the trail?

Also do you have plans for a topper or slide in camper? I'd be interested in seeing a build thread.

i do have a second set of wheels. they are 17's with 35's also.

ive been thinking about having sort of a cage built in the bed to put in a RTT and have it fold out towards the passenger side. that way i could still store
most everthing else up under it.

obxtiger

OBX my favorite place on earth.

2013-07-13 12.52.11.jpg
Here's mine in it's natural habitat. Camper to follow as soon as I can decide what I want. Anybody got a flip pac for a 6.5ft F-150

autumnwalker

Hi Folks,

I am new to the forum and have not done a whole lot in the way of "expedition" wheeling, but would like to get into it.

I'm currently piloting a 2007 HUMMER H2 with 38" Michelin XML tires and "cranked" torsion bars. Otherwise the truck is stock with a 6.0L and locking rear semi-float 14 bolt axle.

post-684-0-19469200-1376398053.jpg

post-684-0-19980500-1375191220.jpg

I'm in the process of compiling the parts I need to build a nice wiring harness for some off road lights to be mounted on my brush guard and I am working on eliminating the chrome on the truck as time permits; bed liner is a wonderful thing.

back woods

Observer
Very nice work! What are you pullin back there?

3 horses, 325 gallons of water, 30+ bales of hay, dog food, horse food, tools.

Travel with 6 horses, the other trailer is a 51ft Bloomer horse trailer pulled by and F450.

This year we have traveled from Michigan to Arizona, through the South, Upper Peninsula of Michigan, South Dakota, and next week Montana and North Dakota. Will be far south for the winter.

WrenchMonkey

Mechanical Animal
...2007 HUMMER H2 with 38" Michelin XML tires and "cranked" torsion bars. Otherwise the truck is stock...

Wow, that's a lot of tire on the stock IFS. No problems with it? I was scared to put 35s on my Burban, and I think that's the same runnning gear...

Good looking rig though!

Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger