Lets see some full size pictures...

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Somewhat of a maiden voyage. Put in a couple hundred miles in northern Nevada covering the Vegas to Reno offroad race. I got to use the Warn M10000 winch; pulling a fellow photographer out of a ditch.

autumnwalker

Wow, that's a lot of tire on the stock IFS. No problems with it? I was scared to put 35s on my Burban, and I think that's the same runnning gear...

Good looking rig though!

Robert

Thanks!

So far no issues - the running gear under the H2 is based off of the HD trucks. Not sure what the 'burb's came with.

swirvin21

Hard Corps
My rig at this last spring's BMR in Disney, OK...

042_zps9259e26e.jpg

98dango

Expedition Leader
You can recenter them very easy and the look like 37-12.5-16.5 bfg baja

I plan to run them on my superduty recenterd with the correct bolt pattern

PowerWagner

Explorer
oh man I have a soft spot in my heart for powerwagons...

I was driving my M35 through Moab and stopped to fuel up... I saw either the park ranger or maybe the sheriff's office (cant recall) gassing up their powerwagon at the fuel stop. I wish I had the dinero to buy one....very cool rig sir!

Thanks. I am glad I purchased the PW. It was between the truck and my original plans for a 2012 Rubi. I'm satisfied. The trucks done everything I would have done in a Rubi albeit with more scratches, but more comfortably :)

arveetek

Adventurer
My rig at this last spring's BMR in Disney, OK...

042_zps9259e26e.jpg

Cool shot! I've driven up and down that ledge in the "rock garden" below the dam many times in my Jeep! I've got a buddy who spends most of his weekends nearly all summer camped out at Hogan's. I've never had the guts to take the Tahoe through there... yet!

Casey

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
Not too bad, I only remember a couple. What there was a lot of was getting out of the truck to see what was dragging...

oh i can imagine. I live in Ojai and ran miller twice in the spring in my wifes XJ, and we will again before it closes for winter. I dream of the day when my 2500 is equipped for that trail, i would consider 35s and 1 locker minimum for a full size truck on miller....sound about right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger