Lets see some full size pictures...

PowerWagner

Explorer
oh i can imagine. I live in Ojai and ran miller twice in the spring in my wifes XJ, and we will again before it closes for winter. I dream of the day when my 2500 is equipped for that trail, i would consider 35s and 1 locker minimum for a full size truck on miller....sound about right?

The PW is on stock 33's BFG AT's. I ran them at about 30PSI. I continue to be impressed by them other than their chunking (they are really torn up on the outsides). I used my rear locker for most of the obstacles and my front and rear for the one obstacle in the picture. If I was on 35's it would have been a lot easier. It took me 3 plus hours to get up the 2.8 mile section of Miller. All that said, I am a pretty rookie driver so could have been easier for someone else. So with good skill set, 35's and a locker it should be no problem for the 2500.

Scoutman

Explorer
oh i can imagine. I live in Ojai and ran miller twice in the spring in my wifes XJ, and we will again before it closes for winter. I dream of the day when my 2500 is equipped for that trail, i would consider 35s and 1 locker minimum for a full size truck on miller....sound about right?

I was in Ojai yesterday. :sombrero:

back woods

Observer
Have been on the road 41 days since July 10th, 160+ days this year. Would like to make it over 225 days at the end of 2013.

Here was the truck in April of this year.

F700build004_zps4febb469.jpg

Today in Montana.

f7002_zps03d9d280.jpg

deerkiller

1978 Chevy K5 Blazer
Edelbrock 1406 carb
Summit 1102 RV cam
Custom angle iron and rebar roof rack
Custom bamboo grill
Custom spare/Jerry can carrier

Big plans for her eventually

dupubyme.jpg