Lets see some full size pictures...

Mako1114

Adventurer
Hey guys - it was not my intention to cause problems and I will delete the post if necessary. The boat in the first pic is definitely domestic and probably considered full-size!!

Cheers

cowboy63645

Adventurer
Hey guys - it was not my intention to cause problems and I will delete the post if necessary. The boat in the first pic is definitely domestic and probably considered full-size!!

Cheers

No need to delete any of your posts. It is a great looking truck and should be showed off! Can't wait to see it with the rest of the upgrades.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

LaneScanner

F150 by LaneScanner (Nothing fancy but it's mine)

IMAG0788.jpgIMAG0720.jpg

First of all, this is my first post on Expedition Portal, and if I'm starting in the wrong section please point me in the right direction. If there's a forum for "old plain pickups" just tell me where and I'll get there. :) I've seen some awesome vehicles on this site, in some awesome places!! Here's my plain ol' truck. 89 F150, Factory stock 4.9 I6, 5 speed, 4" lift, manual hubs, and just an all around fun truck! I love it the way it is, and enjoy driving it, so I won't be doing very much to upgrade a good thing. My plans are simple, including a camper shell, AT tires, and......well, that's about all it needs for now. Thanks for all the awesome adventures and pictures on here! J.

Edit: Added second photo.....I've only had this rig about 10 months (got it for a Steal!), and so far my "expeditions" have only been to the Little Red River in various places in Arkansas. I know, I know, it's parked on asphalt but it does get dirty.....ish. More to come though!

Last edited:

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Day 1: just picked up my, new to me, 2005 Excursion V10.
eraje6u5.jpg

y5uqybyb.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
View attachment 186487View attachment 186441

First of all, this is my first post on Expedition Portal, and if I'm starting in the wrong section please point me in the right direction. If there's a forum for "old plain pickups" just tell me where and I'll get there. :) I've seen some awesome vehicles on this site, in some awesome places!! Here's my plain ol' truck. 89 F150, Factory stock 4.9 I6, 5 speed, 4" lift, manual hubs, and just an all around fun truck! I love it the way it is, and enjoy driving it, so I won't be doing very much to upgrade a good thing. My plans are simple, including a camper shell, AT tires, and......well, that's about all it needs for now. Thanks for all the awesome adventures and pictures on here! J.

Edit: Added second photo.....I've only had this rig about 10 months (got it for a Steal!), and so far my "expeditions" have only been to the Little Red River in various places in Arkansas. I know, I know, it's parked on asphalt but it does get dirty.....ish. More to come though!

Very clean. Reminds me of my '91 that I lived in during college.

Aaron bobby

Exploder
image.jpg

Hey all im new here. from wisconsin. this is my 04 2500 hd mainly used for towing quads, going skiing, hunting pheasants and small game, and camping when I'm not working. This has been my project through college. Got it with 42xxx miles. When I graduate in December I plan on trading it on either a new crew cab cummins, ford ecoboost, or jeep wrangler unlimited. This is pretty much tastefully modded to suit my needs. With the leveling kit and blocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78