Lets see some full size pictures...

AZ_Ray

Observer
Do you have a build thread for your Excursion?

I do not, I bought it pretty much the way it sits. Other than some minor maintance issues haven't had to do much to it. Once I get started at building armor for it(bumpers,skid plates)I will start one.

mastersryan

Adventurer
A couple from my cross country trip last month.

This is in The Valley of The Gods, UT
333.JPG

This is at Mt Washburn inside Yellowtone, WY
222.JPG

trailbound

From our camping trip over the fourth around Animas Forks.
It was like a maze for a while.
IMG_1005_zpsc74e8f78.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

oops
IMG_0968_zpscd161c85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

trailbound

That was pretty cool to be in the mag for sure! That was the first time the Burb has been stuck. Took two jeeps tied together and a lot of digging out around the tires and diffs to get her out, pulled them both uphill for about 10 ft. before she broke loose.

Kuneefay

My first adventure rig, picked it up about a month ago. Has far to go but its a nice start and platform. V10(alot of hate but I love it) excursion

00Y0Y_jmczDTVLQVz_600x450.jpg

Red head steering gear, banks ottomind tuner, k&n, custom twin tip stainless steel catback, proper headers, built 4r100, KYB 4.5" lift and shocks, bilstein steering damper, 16x9" wheels with 315/75 yokohama at/s, Offroad Tech front bumper.

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
My first adventure rig, picked it up about a month ago. Has far to go but its a nice start and platform. V10(alot of hate but I love it) excursion

Red head steering gear, banks ottomind tuner, k&n, custom twin tip stainless steel catback, proper headers, built 4r100, KYB 4.5" lift and shocks, bilstein steering damper, 16x9" wheels with 315/75 yokohama at/s, Offroad Tech front bumper.
Nice looking rig! Love the big Excursions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears