Lets see some full size pictures...

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Mostly stock RAM. Some suspension upgrades to handle the camper. Rims upgraded to the 18" RAM rims. Tires are Toyo Open Country AT II LT285/75R18, with 4080 lb load rating. Lets me run 10-15psi lower than a standard E load range. This also moved us from a 31" tire to a 35" tire.

View attachment 319125
View attachment 319126
Fox Factory 2.0 on the fronts, and Fox custom 2.5 for the rear. I think they have a Factory 2.5 now.
View attachment 319127
View attachment 319128

Sorry the uploader shrank the photos. Not sure why some posts/people get larger photos.

Real nice. The reservoir shocks sure stay cooler!

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Somehow I passed out while driving. Some kind of serious gastric viral something... Extreme gut pain, and everything went black. Still pooping blood, but I'm alive to joke about it.

chet6.7

Explorer
Somehow I passed out while driving. Some kind of serious gastric viral something... Extreme gut pain, and everything went black. Still pooping blood, but I'm alive to joke about it.
Wow,just passing out is kind of scary,glad your OK.
Have you been eating at schitpole grill?

Beamer pilot

Explorer

You're still in one piece that's what counts. I noticed in Photobucket that the air bags deployed, just wondering what that feels like...then again if you passed out...

justcuz

Explorer

Buddy of mines daughter had something similar during Thanksgiving week. Luckily she complained of feeling poorly, took her to the hospital and he had to babysit his grandkids for a week while she was in the hospital. Her husband was out of town on a job and was not able to get home until Wednesday night. The truck can be repaired or replaced, hopefully you will recover quickly.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
GRR!

chassis310a.jpg

chassis317.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears