Lets see some full size pictures...

ramsport59

Observer
Made it to Rausch Creek this weekend. Nice to get out for the day.
12368980_1028336550542752_6336440794520400835_n.jpg

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Nice idasho. Have not checked your building thread in awhile but I have a feeling you will be getting alot more traffic here over the next while. Looking great.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Thanks.

Not many changes recently.

Caught up on a ton of maintenance and a few mods for the truck, and currently prepping for a few weeks on the road for the holidays.

I hope to get back to working on the camper in the spring. Ive got a few more crazy ideas for the interior.
For extended trips and potentially (what we are striving for) retiring early and hitting the road, the camper needs just one thing...

More interior stowage and more clearly designed spots for gear. Im one of those weirdos that wants everything to have its place. So have its place it (all) will :chef:

I've also got a few forums wanting to do an article or two on it, so I feel the need to finish it out enough to get some "final" photos of it for such needs.

I did manage to find a bit for the wife to contribute towards the camper build...

Rear cushions for the seating area / second bed. Its not done yet, but she and her fancy new Bernina sewing machine have been busy. :ylsmoke:

chassis320.jpg

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Its over on Pirate 4x4

Easiest way to find it is to simply google search IDACAMPER2.0

Google should lead you right to it :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger