Lets see some full size pictures...

Andrew_S

Observer
Staring to get serious about building up my truck.
2004 Silverado (Duramax and all that stuff).
I've had it since new, mainly used to pull large trailers with ATVs or more recently a SxS.
But there are places I want to go where the toys are not welcome and a trailer is not a good idea.
So, just picked up a shell from Radica, they call it the MoonLander.

Stopped at the Monuments in Kansas on the journey from Ohio to Colorado (where Radica is located).
I love the wide open spaces (and not much else)
View attachment 817764

Posing with the camper shell just after install in front of the shop.
Supper happy with the product and the quality.

View attachment 817765

Probably start a build thread elsewhere.
After lurking on here for years this is my first post. (so yes it's a trail post to check out how things work).
Great setup!

Reactions: Lee

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
When you hit northern NV during a whiteout, 200%+ precip spring and misjudge a turnout. 1-2” of crust with bottomless soup underneath. A. moment after coming to a stop we sunk to the axles.

After failing self recovery efforts, we called for assistance. Spent the night, had some local help with recovery this morning. So greatful!

IMG_3462.jpeg
IMG_3463.jpeg

IMG_3467.jpeg

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
When you hit northern NV during a whiteout, 200%+ precip spring and misjudge a turnout. 1-2” of crust with bottomless soup underneath. A. moment after coming to a stop we sunk to the axles.

After failing self recovery efforts, we called for assistance. Spent the night, had some local help with recovery this morning. So greatful!

View attachment 827025
View attachment 827026

View attachment 827027
That must not have been a good nights sleep on that lean.

DieselDaddy

My work in progress. 12v Cummins, nv4500,
Np203/205 doubler with a jb fab triple stick shifter. PRP enduro elite seats in leather and tweed. Stakol fridge freezer for my center console. 2m ham and cb onboard. Replacing my front axle with a built dana 60 with an ARB, chromo shafts and a ford lock out hub conversion already done. Affordable fab front bumper and an apex 12k winch. There’s a ton more, I may need to start a thread. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpeg
    IMG_4469.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4520.jpeg
    IMG_4520.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4528.jpeg
    IMG_4528.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26

Kingsize24

Np203/205 doubler with a jb fab triple stick shifter. PRP enduro elite seats in leather and tweed. Stakol fridge freezer for my center console. 2m ham and cb onboard. Replacing my front axle with a built dana 60 with an ARB, chromo shafts and a ford lock out hub conversion already done. Affordable fab front bumper and an apex 12k winch. There’s a ton more, I may need to start a thread. lol.

Yes! You absolutely should. Very cool rig.

ExpoMike

Very cool. I have a 2000 Ram 2500 and really wish I could replace the seats but 98-01 Dodge put the seat belts into the seats, as there is no "B" pillar due to the opening rear doors. I do like having the rear doors to access the back seat, unlike my old '97. :)

DieselDaddy

Very cool. I have a 2000 Ram 2500 and really wish I could replace the seats but 98-01 Dodge put the seat belts into the seats, as there is no "B" pillar due to the opening rear doors. I do like having the rear doors to access the back seat, unlike my old '97. :)
I took the backseat out of mine, I can’t remember why I did that. I think I had in my mind to make it a deck back there for like a drawer unit underneath and possibly a pad for my dog to sit on on top, but I don’t know where I’m going with that yet. I just took the backseat out.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
53661753515_e27e8d8093_h.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior