Lets see some full size pictures...

Explore Oregon

Thanks, it's a start. Once I get the tub lined I can start installing all the expe. interior items then start on the bumpers.

Last edited:

ThaFrenchy

So left side is my fathers rig, a 1993 f-350, 4 door, 7.3L diseal,4x4, Vs my 1995 yj jeep on 38S
DSCF0580.jpg

fishingtrip1.jpg

timh

Explorer
Here is my 00' 3/4 ton Silverado with Palomino pop-up camper. I have had this truck for 6 years and absolutely love it!

DSC02716.jpg

timh

Explorer
sweet rims!

I want to add black rims to my 05 Silverado. Just not sure how they will look with a gray truck.

I have seen them on grey trucks, they look great! When I bought those 4wheelparts had them on sale cheap, they always seem to have good deals on wheels!

justduck

Observer
Here's a few pics of my Cummins powered Dodge. I'm not necessarily a Dodge fan, but it was the only way to get a Cummins. It has mild injector and pump mods for about 300HP and 600 Lbs of torque. Custom utility bed to fit the Alaskan. 90 gal of fuel give me about 1300 mile range. I've modified the old ('64) Alaskan quite a bit with forced air heat, hot water inside and out, etc, ect.

118_1817.jpg

109-0978_IMG.jpg

Not much detail in this pic, but a great place to camp:coffeedrink:

IMG_1858.jpg

I also try to do as much of this kind of stuff as poss.

IMG_0947.jpg

ce2flaco

Observer
Here's a few pics of my Cummins powered Dodge. I'm not necessarily a Dodge fan, but it was the only way to get a Cummins. It has mild injector and pump mods for about 300HP and 600 Lbs of torque. Custom utility bed to fit the Alaskan. 90 gal of fuel give me about 1300 mile range. I've modified the old ('64) Alaskan quite a bit with forced air heat, hot water inside and out, etc, ect.

118_1817.jpg

109-0978_IMG.jpg

Not much detail in this pic, but a great place to camp:coffeedrink:

IMG_1858.jpg

I also try to do as much of this kind of stuff as poss.

IMG_0947.jpg

Good stuff!

Frans Reichert

Observer
Hallo guys, I am new here! I am from South Africa (yes Nelson Mandela...,Soccer world cup 2010, that country.)

Here is my rig. Its a Ford Ranger 4l and a Echo offroad trailer.

Photo1 - Sundowner in the Karoo SA.
Photo2 - Shipwreck at Cape Agulhas SA.
Photo3 - Echo trailer set up for the night.

Please excuse my english, my mother tongue is Afrikaans. I am sure my English will be beter then your Afrikaans.:sombrero:

Attachments

• DSC01023.jpg
    DSC01023.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC01350.jpg
    DSC01350.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 651
  • DSC01491.jpg
    DSC01491.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 590

Scott39

Adventurer
Hallo guys, I am new here! I am from South Africa (yes Nelson Mandela...,Soccer world cup 2010, that country.)

Here is my rig. Its a Ford Ranger 4l and a Echo offroad trailer.

Photo1 - Sundowner in the Karoo SA.
Photo2 - Shipwreck at Cape Agulhas SA.
Photo3 - Echo trailer set up for the night.

Please excuse my english, my mother tongue is Afrikaans. I am sure my English will be beter then your Afrikaans.:sombrero:

Those are some great photo`s, especially the one with the wrecked ship.
Welcome to Expedition Portal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger