Lets see some full size pictures...

Bogie

Observer
I have been lurking for a little while, and here is my Dodge it's a 84 W350 Crew with a 360/4-speed/205 Dana 60's with 4.10's and 37" SSR's

IMG_2866-1.jpg

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f300/Bogie7177/Truck/?action=view&current=MVC-2.jpg

Loco-Nomad

Adventurer
Here is my ride. Pretty stock but lots of fun. Still at the baby stages of deciding what I want to do with my truck. I want to keep good fuel mileage but still have a half way decent trail ride.

Attachments

• truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 663

FlatlinesUp

Adventurer
Here is my ride. Pretty stock but lots of fun. Still at the baby stages of deciding what I want to do with my truck. I want to keep good fuel mileage but still have a half way decent trail ride.

first thing to do is pull it outta that hole :sombrero:

Here's my latest full size project. Hope to have it under it's own power by this spring (and repowered by fall):
P1010147.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010148.jpg

FlatlinesUp

Adventurer
FlatlinesUp,

That rig is bad ***! Would love to have one of those. You get it at an auction?:safari-rig:

Nope. I'd always loved the 715/725's, and hoped to pick one up sometime but never really expecting to have the $ at the same time I found the deal, and I happened to sell a nice enclosed trailer and a few days later found this in my local paper (which almost never happens in Arkansas) and got it for a decent deal.

I'm really excited about it and think it's my favorite vehicle that I've owned, which says a lot after owning 50+ cars/trucks.

mustangwarrior

Adventurer
hey guys, new here, heres my 1996 f150, 4x4 5.0l 302 v8, i've done some easy wheeling, nothing too serious, i wanna get out more do some more off roading and camping but im still afraid of scratches, im only 18 and i just spent my hard earned money on it and dont really wanna mess it up yet

Photo002.jpg

matt s

Explorer
You don't have to be 18 to wince at the thought of tearing up your paint. My paint is shot, and I still grimace on my way through the brush.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Thats why I picked up an ugly truck, that had been maintained well. :victory:

Only panel on the truck (even before I removed the stock bed for a flatbed) that didnt have a dent or crease was the drivers door.

Old Powerstoke runs great though!

wintertrip18.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger