Lets see some full size pictures...

Mr. D

Adventurer
I killed a lot of time looking thur all the pages. The raptor is nice looking. Lots of dodges which look tough. the surburbans are all out travel rigs. the chevys look comfortable.

Big Rigs I am always impressed when seeing one on the trail

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
Did someone say fullsize? :safari-rig:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Trev

TX_TAHOE150

Saw a 2 door Tahoe so I'll post mine...

99 Tahoe 6" fabtech tuff country guards all around 315/75r16 BFG AT's 150 amp maxlite (8 ea). some custom stereo stuff for the inside, thats about it so far. Still a work in progress. I dont really like the light bar I'm about to get a safari rack and one of those high speed tire carriers. I will soon be in Up state NY so I'm excited to wheel the lands up there and in Canada. If anybody has any suggestions please chip in! Go Ordnance!

Tahoe 036.jpg

Tahoe 040.jpg

S

Squatchout

here is my bed system. It holds a ton of gear and is a comfy couch/bed.
my kids use it as a play house!
bedbed.jpg
[/IMG]

New here looking for ideas for a couple of my vehicles. This really does it for me. One of the best I've seen. Something along these lines would be perfect for what I had in mind. Really gets my wheels turning for mods to my Powerwagon.

dsw4x4

Adventurer
This thread needs some more vans! Heres mine
IMG_5105.jpg

2000 psd chipped 410s lsd 37s 4 inches of lift clocked tcase poptop yada yada...

IMG_5780.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

fun picture maybe just maybe the camera got tilted a little! Van was a week old and bone stock.

NCPirate

2000 Excursion PSD 6" lift and 35" STT's on 18x10.5 MT. Only had this EX about 2 month a now. Already building my list of mods. Next week I am swapping the grille for a 2005 F250. Next will be small stuff to get the truck back in perfect order - door lock actuators, fuses, dome light bulbs, etc... Then its time to starting saving.

X2.jpg

X1.jpg

coreys88burban

Adventurer
2000 Excursion PSD 6" lift and 35" STT's on 18x10.5 MT. Only had this EX about 2 month a now. Already building my list of mods. Next week I am swapping the grille for a 2005 F250. Next will be small stuff to get the truck back in perfect order - door lock actuators, fuses, dome light bulbs, etc... Then its time to starting saving.

X2.jpg

X1.jpg

:Wow1: oh my..im so jealous.

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
Nice rig, did you get it direct from germany?

What`s in the rear where the firefighter equipment was?

Yes, I imported it from Germany.

The rear is just full of drawers ect, I have my snatch blocks, Scepter Fuel cans (4) Scepter Water Cans (2) tow straps, chains, shovels, pick axe, chainsaw, general recovery equipment, ect. LOTS of storage to fill :)

-Trev

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Wow it doesn't look like that truck has any bling until you open it up. You ever get lost looking for stuff in all the drawers and compartments? Or do you have gps coordinates for the things you store in back? It is sooo cool.

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
I use it often enough to remember where it all is. Having a wife that is good at organization helps, otherwise I'd just pile it all in and have a tangled mess :)

I used the winch to pull some stumps this weekend, the truck has 2 emergency brakes for winching, you set the rear, then push a button on the dash and that sets from front, so all 4 wheels are locked, and you don't have to stand there with your foot on the brake.

Attachments

• Pulling Stumps (3) (Medium).jpg
    Pulling Stumps (3) (Medium).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Pulling Stumps (2) (Medium).jpg
    Pulling Stumps (2) (Medium).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Pulling Stumps (1) (Medium).jpg
    Pulling Stumps (1) (Medium).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 67
Hi,
yes, that's like firetrucks look over here... Do you have any plans with it? Like take the drawers out and put a camper in?

Oh, and I really like the "Freiwillige Feuerwehr" decal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger