Lets see some full size pictures...

SChandler

Adventurer
Bouts, thanks for the info. I have half a set of Toyo MT's currently (waiting on funds for the other two), but I think that after that the Duratracs will be high on the list of replacements.

fairly new to this sight. here we are at uwharrie a little over a year ago:

DSC_0001.jpg

Here it is after the recent Dana 60/14 Bolt FF transplant:

NewImage.jpg

Rot Box

Explorer
^ NICE! Do you have a buildup anywhere?! :Wow1:

Its great to see a sas GM that doesn't have a 20" lift :bike_rider: Welcome to Expo!

Andrew

sxharr05

Adventurer
New guy. Been poking around looking for ideas for my Ram in the way of self-recovery/support while maintaining it's purpose as my daily driver. It's got some performance-oriented mods (intake, exhaust, tuner, gears [rear]) and a little in the way of suspension (2" level, BDS shocks, tubular control arms). The 315 AT's are about shot and will be replaced with 315 Cooper STT's and I'll probably do a little more in the way of suspension. Also plan on mounting up some attachment points as it has no hooks, and maybe a front mounted reciever for a winch. At some point replace the carriers and MAYBE the bumpers. Also rockin a Uniden cb and 2 meter HT.
When purchased:
DSCF01243.jpg

As it sits now:
4-1-10007.jpg

Oh yeah. It's a 2001 Ram 2500 5.9 Magnum. Auto.

Desert Drifter

Observer
Here is my new rig. '11 Ford F250 6.2 gas SCAB short box Lariat FX4.

TorkLift tie downs, Super Hitch, 4" lift riding on 35" Toyos. Black chrome wheels and Flowmaster.

Now I need to paint the old pop up!!! :(

IM002162.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Here is my new rig. '11 Ford F250 6.2 gas SCAB short box Lariat FX4.

TorkLift tie downs, Super Hitch, 4" lift riding on 35" Toyos. Black chrome wheels and Flowmaster.

Now I need to paint the old pop up!!! :(

IM002162.jpg

Hey that's at least 3 of the forums I browse that you're also on...

RB1

Observer
Babyblue- i agree with the other posters, nice to see a Chev SAS that isn't sky high. I have been wanting to do a similar swap for quite a while. Is there a build up somewhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78