Lets see the Expo Cruisers!

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
I am still getting it ready for expedition camping, wife demands bedroom furniture before any more cruiser love. Right now it is daily driver and fire road explorer.

The Colonel
HPIM0776.jpg

HPIM0542.jpg

Hellroaring Dual Optimas, H55f, and lots more.

Awww my favorite, where are you from?

kcowyo

ExPo Original
smkymtn, I've seen your build thread... a wonderful job detailing all of the work. Fantastic 60.

Glad to see you here. Welcome to ExPo - :beer:

smkymntn

Observer
unfortunatly no. She started like this about a year ago. I basically went through it from top to bottom ( with the help of some very talented and well paid friends)
This is just after the lift was installed. OME Heavy/Heavy
HPIM0269.jpg

smkymntn

Observer
smkymtn, I've seen your build thread... a wonderful job detailing all of the work. Fantastic 60.

Glad to see you here. Welcome to ExPo - :beer:

Thanks, I have lurked here for sometime. Great site, hoping to add some trip reports here in the near future.

Sloan

Explorer
Hey smkymntn, are those the ARB sliders from Man-A-Fre?

Here is a pic of the old girl up above Frazier Park on a 1st sledding trip.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 101

smkymntn

Observer
smkymtn,

Welcome to ExPo!

Beautiful rig. Any more photos to share?

I have a ton, you will have to tell me to stop. Here are a few more
HPIM0458.jpg

HPIM0751.jpg

HPIM0757.jpg

HPIM0769.jpg

Hey smkymntn, are those the ARB sliders from Man-A-Fre?

They are, the fender bar was cut and turned in, I like the cleaner look. Got them off a mud member who had them on his 62. I like the wheels are yours, I am going back to stock wheels Pc'd gun metal or black.

Sloan

Explorer
How do those steps work out for the little one? My daughter is 2 and even though the ARB steps aren't the strongest in the world, they look perfect for assisting little dude entry.

smkymntn

Observer
How do those steps work out for the little one? My daughter is 2 and even though the ARB steps aren't the strongest in the world, they look perfect for assisting little dude entry.

Perfect, she climbs right up there, my 10 year old appreciates them also.

The Squirrel bus is just some random Western Carolina University bus that sits in that spot and as far as I know doesn't run. It is parked next to the car wash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179