Let's see your LJ's!

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Yuman, I remember seeing your Jeep when I was in MCAS Yuma for a couple months, back in the fall of 2011. I used to look at it everyday on my walk to and from work haha along with a nice Ford Raptor nearby. Beautiful Jeep!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Yuman, I remember seeing your Jeep when I was in MCAS Yuma for a couple months, back in the fall of 2011. I used to look at it everyday on my walk to and from work haha along with a nice Ford Raptor nearby. Beautiful Jeep!

Wow! Small world. It's changed A LOT since then!! We're you here for WTI?

Gaucho919

Adventurer
Yeah WTI, I was going to re-enlist if I could've gotten orders to Yuma but it didn't happen so I was out in June of 2012. Some beautiful country to explore out there, I was on night crew and would see that sunset everyday. Have never seen a sunset anywhere like those in Arizona.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Yeah WTI, I was going to re-enlist if I could've gotten orders to Yuma but it didn't happen so I was out in June of 2012. Some beautiful country to explore out there, I was on night crew and would see that sunset everyday. Have never seen a sunset anywhere like those in Arizona.

Wow! Sounds like your monitor is about as smart as mine! I've been inYuma since 97. I have less than 3 years to retire and I'm PSCing to NC in a month. Finally got the Jeep wherenI want her for desert camping and I'm going to NC! Smh.

86cj

Explorer
A Couple of my 04' LJ:
Smokey is in the White Mtn's of N.H.
The sandy trail is in Northern MI.

Attachments

• Jeep w Smokey.jpg
    Jeep w Smokey.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Half doors on the trail.jpg
    Half doors on the trail.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 100

Pirateover50

Observer
Park or private land? Would be fun to go up!

sent from my dumb phone
Stoney Lonesome OHV. Great park. Going into their 5th year and it just keeps getting better. To see this in person, you might change your mind about going up! ��

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
I bet! Camera's never do trails justice. Cullman isn't to far off, I will have to check this place out soon. Alabama has so many parks and more get added every year

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Little time at Harlan a few weeks ago

Taking a horrible line at the start of TROUBLE. Ended up pulling cable... Some days I wish I had a rear locker. Its next on this list with a regear and chromo shafts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater