Lid for M101

eleblanc

Adventurer
I didn't place this in the classified yet since i have none for sale. But i'd like to know if there would be more interest for this lid i made for a few friends. Some people ask me for the lid only, when they saw this thread. If i get enough people i'll do a couple. I can walk easily on the lid.

Since it is done in aluminum, when we weld the tube on the .081" sheet you end up with marks on the outside of the lid. Also the lid will mostlikely be scratch during fabrication, we don't take much care because i expect people to paint it. If you don't want to paint it then you will need to buff it, if you don't like the scratchs.

I'm in Canada, so if you don't want to deal with customs, I cannot help. I will charge a little extra to pack this up depending on your requirement for shipping. Shipping will be from J6J4Z2, Canada

The original post was here
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22769

I don't have a clean picture of the lid installed but will post one.

attachment.php

Installed with all hardware

I will post up something better.

attachment.php

telwyn

Adventurer
Per PMs we've exchanged, I'm interested in a lid for my m416, but posting here as well for others to see in case you need/want a few orders before you decide to make these.

Still interested in hearing about pricing and shipping costs. I'm happy to figure out customs.

Thanks!

Ghostship

Observer
Yes, I'm interested. In fact, I definitely want one. I'm ready to buy right now. Thanks, this makes my TO DO list a little shorter! :smiley_drive:

JKDetonator

Adventurer
M100

I'll get you the dimensions as soon as I can stand up outside; we're experiencing an ice storm at the moment. But, it did get me out of the office today!:victory:

eleblanc

Adventurer
Hey, i seriously didn't check shipping but my first look it will be expensive. I'm trying to get some rate so that i don't go ahead and do the lid and get stuck with them because shipping is the same has the price of the lid.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Don't forget to add the Customs brokerage fees. The NAFTA certificate means you don't have to pay import duties, but Customs wants their pound of flesh.

You may get a brokerage company to work with you if you all use the same one.

eleblanc

Adventurer
Don't forget to add the Customs brokerage fees. The NAFTA certificate means you don't have to pay import duties, but Customs wants their pound of flesh.

You may get a brokerage company to work with you if you all use the same one.

Buyers are advise, this is there responsability....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78