?Lifted, 4WD 19’ Class C...You Gotta See This one, Texas?

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Not Mine, but dayum, maybe they’ll take my Tiger in a trade?

They Should Have Named This One....Sexy Beast! ?

You’ll never have too long a tiring drive in this one, because, wow... you’ll have to stop about every two hours to fill up the gas tank...give you the chance to stretch and get your coffee cup refilled!

E801E22C-0178-4F98-9A53-AFA1B6A63FBC.jpeg
35EEA3A7-7AF5-493F-9341-3BF616D72E6D.png

E7B40B3B-13EA-4F5A-A454-1D1381D36C31.png

Last edited:

Vossabaja

I saw this week just last month in Todos Santos Baja California Sur. Talked with the owners a little. Loved the look and the height. The gas mileage is a bummer but it is a beautiful rig.

86scotty

Cynic
I'd keep your Tiger. Having had lots of travel trailers and two mass market Class B/C RV's I will never own another one. They are just junk.

That sounds harsh, I should qualify it. They are perfectly fine if you drive to a developed campground and plug in like most folks do. When you take one off road, even on rough gravel, you wear headphones to drown out the rattles and you get a cup afterward to collect all the screws that fell out of cabinetry. The cab and the chassis are the only things involved that aren't disposable.

rawtoxic

I wouldn't trade my Tiger but I would like to try the interior layout for a week or two seems kinda sweet. Don't see laundry setups on too many rigs this size either (that's not on my must haves). I am also a fan of a bathroom door vs a curtain.

This is pretty cool. I sometimes daydream of doing this with a Majestic 19ft. But I also daydream about doing a lot of stuff I will probably never get around to doing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online