Lights: Lightforce, Hella, Pro Comp, IPF

ginericLC

Adventurer
I have a lot of lights that are taking up space in my garage:

2 pairs of Lightforce XGT with clear covers (these are the Xenon bulb ones that use the same housing/reflector as the HIDs) SOLD

1 pair of Lightforce 240 Blitz with yellow covers and a harness and switch SOLD

When comparing pricing on the Lightforces realize that the harnesses are purchased separately.

1 single Hella 4000 Black Housing Metal $70/single

1 pair of Explorer Pro Comp 9851s with 100 watt bulbs http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EXP-9851 has the specs, the only difference is these have a white bezel SOLD

IPF 968s with 100 watt bulbs with solid white covers SOLD

IPF 900XS with the mesh IPF covers with a switch and harness SOLD

Not all of these are mine, I don't have that big of a light fetish. And if some of them sell, some will be taken off the market as I'd like to keep a couple of sets for the Cruisers.

Located in MH, Idaho but could be in Boise next week. Shipping on your dime.

Last edited:

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
So, if the lights are not yours and are taking up space in your garage... you selling them for someone else?

Pics would help to see what shape they are in :coffee:

ginericLC

Adventurer
Some of them are mine (IPFs, Hella, Pro Comps). Some of them are a friends (Lightforces). I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow. But yes all these lights are taking up a lot of space in my garage. I need two sets when all is said and done. I think for my application the IPFs are probably the best bet with my bumper. The Lightforces are a little too big.

ginericLC

Adventurer
Photos of the lights. I'm not sure why some of them look the way they do. The Lightforces are free of smears and don't have any pits or anything. The Explorer Pro Comps look really bad in the photos yet they are really clean in real life. Flash photography with reflective surfaces I guess.

Attachments

• LIGHTS 001 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 001 (Small).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 173
  • LIGHTS 002 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 002 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 154
  • LIGHTS 003 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 003 (Small).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 149
  • LIGHTS 004 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 004 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 138
  • LIGHTS 005 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 005 (Small).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 168
  • LIGHTS 006 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 006 (Small).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 123
  • LIGHTS 007 (Small).jpg
    LIGHTS 007 (Small).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 129

jrose609

Explorer
I'm interested in the Procomps and the IPF 900xs. I live in Boise and could save you hassle of shipping.

Would you be willing to have a package price for both sets? You can email me at jrose609@msn.com

Jason

ginericLC

Adventurer
All of the Lightforces and IPFs are GONE! That wasn't the real plan but it somehow happened.

I'm assuming the Hella is a Fog as the code ends with an F.

Now for the kicker of all this. I wanted to sell the Explorer Pro Comps as they were the least desirable to me for my application (OK, I'll admit it, it was more of aesthetic reason for them being least desirable). I sold them locally to a guy off Ex Po and when I went to deliver them today one of them had a crack. ARGGHH! Anyway, so now I'm stuck with them. I'll epoxy them with the windshield expoxy and just run them until they shatter.

Eric V.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
My 968s came in the mail today, with the harness.

Everything looks great and it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Gavin

ginericLC

Adventurer
Thanks! Boy I should USPS Priority more often. The ones I've sent UPS the same day haven't even made it past SLC yet.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Thanks! Boy I should USPS Priority more often. The ones I've sent UPS the same day haven't even made it past SLC yet.
I was surprised how quickly it arrived too!

On another note, I left you some positive iTrader feedback on MUD as well.

Gavin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears