Like New Truck Vault Police Drawers

kayalove

After a change in plans I am selling the main pieces for my rig build out.

For sale is a two drawer Magnum truck vault with all the bells and whistles. This unit was custom made for a police unit. It is designed for a Ford Escape but worked great in my Nissan Pathfinder with room on the sides for my water jugs.

It was never actually installed, I just laid it in the back so all the original hardware is still in the packaging. It is is great condition as I only used it for a few months and when I got it it was brand new. I have all the original manuals and dividers that I never used.

If you have never seen one of these all I can say is that everyone who has looked at them walks away totally impressed. These units are tanks and retail for over 2K. The drawers slide like butter and it has great super tough combo locks. Check out the truck vault website to get an idea about how great these babies are.

I am not willing to ship due to the weight and size, so local pickup only please. I am in San Diego near the airport and the drawers are sitting in my garage and are ready to go.

$550 OBO

Thanks for looking!

PS: I am off to baja for a few days so I will probably not be online until Monday.

Last edited:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Hello,
Could you please provide me with the overall dimensions and weight.

Thanks

kayalove

The dimensions are width is 37.25" depth is 27.25" and height is 13". Weight is around 150 pounds. Let me know if you have any other questions.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Damn, this might fit my needs perfectly!

Justins first, and if they wont work for him, i would like to be next.

I will grab some measurements of my rig tomorrow

Funny, i saw a guy with a set of these @ my office fueling a ford escape just this week and was talking to him. Was that you? Overland (yes, really the name) Ave?

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Well I checked the measurements and I am going to have to pass. Nice product! Your up Kevin.

Thanks

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Boston Mangler said:
After me! :D

I will try to grab my measurement by tonight, friend borrowed the truck, i WILL get them by tomorrow PM

Thanks

You don't want them, your selling your truck. :confused:

Actually, I knew you were ahead of me, just not sure who else was. They'd be perfect if they were a little deeper. By the way, when you added your spare tank, did your tank "Vent or Breath" a lot more than before you added it when you would take off your gas cap? Mine does badly now.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
24HOURSOFNEVADA said:
You don't want them, your selling your truck. :confused:

Came to my senses, keeping truck! :D

24HOURSOFNEVADA said:
By the way, when you added your spare tank, did your tank "Vent or Breath" a lot more than before you added it when you would take off your gas cap? Mine does badly now.

Yes, on my 80, when i added the aux tank, if it was empty and i went on a long drive it vented BIG TIME, sometimes to the point of spraying out a little fuel!! DOH Was scary @ first, then i got used to it! :D

Ok, finally got the measurements, the box will fit in my truck freaking PERFECTLY, but its height is too tall and i would not be able to access my fridge without a step stool!

I am OUT! Your up!

Thanks for your patience guys, sorry for the holdup!

kayalove

Price Cut!!!!!!!!

I am taking $100 off to get these amazing drawers to move. Priced to sell!!!

Several people were interested over the last few days but no closed deals.

One thing to keep in mind is that while they are not huge the extra space behind the drawers and on the side is ideal for putting water containers, tents and tables. I had at first wanted to get drawers that exactly fit my vehicle and settled on these but in the end was actually super happy with the extra room around the drawers for stashing gear. Being the Magnum size they hold a ton of stuff inside.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Thanks!

kayalove

Huge Price Cut

I really need to get these out of the garage so I have dropped the price to $550.

I am also willing to ship them out in the original factory box if you pick up the shipping cost. They came FedEx ground so that is how I would send them.

You will not be disappointed. This is an amazing product, in fantastic shape. Let me know if you have any questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle