Little known camping fridge.

doofie

Hi,

I meant to post this up ages ago. I bought a DeltaCron Technologies Fridge 2.5 years ago and thought I would share the experience of using it.

The company is Ottawa Canada based. The fridges are made in china I believe. It has a danfosse compressor ( I think) and it really does go down to -25 C. It is a 27 liter fridge ( if i remember rightly).

What is neat about it is it had a built in li-ion battery and can hold it's own for 12 hours or so. It comes with a folding 100 w solar panel and a built in usb port ( to charge a phone for instance). I use it in my camper during the summer months and the rest of the time it is my garage beer fridge.

I paid 1000 CND at the time. Was a risk from an unknown company but I have been super happy with it.

Cheers
Andrew

67cj5

Man On a Mission
It looks to be quite a handy little unit, One thing to be aware of is that there are companies in China making copies of the Danfos compressors, that is not saying that your fridge has a fake/copy of the Danfos, Being a Canadian Company I would say that yours is the real deal for sure.

I like the idea of being able to select -25c as some food Items require a bare minimum of -18c but saying that even though my fridge's are settable to -18*c I have seen them drop a lot lower and the area near the inner walls gets mega cold, so just don't put your hands on them if your hands a damp because they will stick to the walls,

Having that internal battery is a real bonus and that solar panel is the Icing on the cake,

Thanks for sharing your fridge with us, I think it's awesome, Major Thumbs Up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears