Live in Colorado? Magazines for you.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Looks like the Greenies got what they wanted. For everyone looking to get out of the hell hole referred to as the "front range", dont head north. We dont want any skinny jeans & tom shoes wearing, fixie bike riding, hippies in Wyoming. So either migrate back to Cali or go down to Santa Fe with the other hippies.

Wouldn't anyone leaving because of what the greenies have passed not fit the description you provided? And wouldn't they have similar ideals to the ones that were just banned?

Scott Brady

Founder
I am a big MagPull fan, of both their products and principals.

M6_.jpg

rotti

Adventurer
Oh no we're not !!

Careful....I would have said the same thing two years ago.

Hell yes......a MILLION mags for us. My order arrived today.
From Magpul's Facebook page:

With the signing of the HB 1224, we want to reassure Colorado residents, now officially in occupied territory, that the "Boulder Airlift" will continue until we can no longer legally ship to CO residents at the approach of the July 1 deadline, so long as demand continues.

We are looking at additional ways to give Coloradans the opportunity to buy the magazines they need prior to the enactment date, as although we've been swamped with tens of thousands of orders, our shipping department limitations have only allowed us to get a few hundred thousand magazines out to CO residents...a small portion of our monthly production. We'll continue to support the Airlift as long as demand exists, and up to the active date of the legislation, and we've allocated a little over a million magazines for the effort up to that point, give or take.

Customers in the rest of the country should rest assured that the airlift only takes a small portion of our production, and magazines and other products are continuing to ship to the rest of the nation. Our transition to a new home will occur in a phased and orderly a manner to allow us to continue to serve our customers during the move, as well as to allow an orderly transition for affected employees. We are actively working on those plans.

Riptide

Explorer
I am a big MagPull fan, of both their products and principals.

+100 on that. Gotta appreciate a company with convictions. I hope all their employees move with them.

I'm watching the same nonsense in my state of CT. The CEO of Colt Mfg said Colt has been in Hartford for over 175 years, but it's ludicrous to him why the governor says Colt is welcome to stay in CT and produce their products, but they just won't be legal to own and sell in this state. And heh, the governor doesn't think he's being a hypocrite...

And this in a place with the words "The Constitution State" on its license plate.

I hope Stag, Colt, PTR, etc all move. I'll be moving myself it this all passes. Although I will say, the backlash has been pretty vocal so far.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Careful....I would have said the same thing two years ago.
Two years, heck two months ago. They didn't start talking about it until December, barely a peep during the campaigns of course. They introduced it the day after the new legislature was sworn in and everyone thought it was just posturing. They crammed it all through in the face of public outcry. My Senator told me he personally got 9,000 emails and phone calls about it and he's staunchly pro-gun and a Republican. The Democrats were getting 12,000 emails when they might get tens of them on bills.

It need to be clear to those not in Colorado that this is not a public-led initiative, most of the state does not want this. It's always been a hot button in Denver and Aurora and to some extent Boulder (although it's not as liberal as people think down there, it's mostly weird on & around campus).

Google the Four Horsemen (or sometimes called the Four Millionaires or Gang of Four), Pat Stryker, Jared Polis, Tim Gill, and Rutt Bridges. These guys did the work for the Democrats and flipped a few marginal districts from solidly Republican. Primarily districts in Jefferson and Arapahoe Counties that have been solidly red for years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Stryker

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_10623568

They actually have a name for it, the Colorado Plan.

http://lexingtonlibertarian.blogspot.com/2011/12/colarado-plan-another-democrat-plan-for.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger