Lone Peak Overland

BP89

Hey all! I'm still following this even though I had to go a different route, and hopeful that there are some initial feedback and thoughts on the production model that Kyle and team had at Expo West? I wasn't able to make it, so wondering if someone could provide some feedback. It looks like it's really coming together and people are finalizing their orders so hope it was as cool in person?

jaywo

Hey! I already posted my in person feedback on the camper on page 2 if you want to have a look. The very few complaints I listed were addressed for the production model so I am really happy about that.
It is indeed coming together pretty well. What was holding up production was the hinges but they are shipping this week from the US. They plan on calling the very first people who ordered to finalize the build later this week. Finally happening!!

Also, the updated website just went live with the new accessories, with plenty of pictures for each accessory. Some pretty cool stuff like battery, inverter and solar!

By the way as I said back then you can use discount code LANDSCAPTURER at checkout for $250 off accessories at Lone Peak Overland.

You can see the new accessories here: https://www.lonepeakoverland.com/pages/shop

V1GiLaNtE

I've been furiously refreshing my email hoping for the order confirmation. I reached out last week and the team indicated I should be getting it last Friday or this Monday. Guess it'll be another week of waiting.

jaywo

Good news at last. They told us first 25 e-mails for order finalization are going out today. Next 25 go next week!

Antwon412

Nice. I’m number…..213? Something like that. So I may not be delayed too much from my original October estimate.

EDIT. 294. But still, not terrible. November or December perhaps.

Antwon412

Got my consultation scheduled for tomorrow after lunch. Should have the order finalized then.
Nice.

I was looking at their website yesterday, and tossed a couple items. I’m going to add to my order into my shopping cart. Just so I can remember what I want.

I’m wondering if I should go ahead and purchase them and then let them know when they call me that I already have the items purchased. That way they can kind of manage their stock and the expected orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle