Lone Peak Overland

BudLoomis

When I purchased mine at the Overland show in Loveland CO .. the diesel port was on the passenger side on the metal near the window. Which I liked... since it's lower and heat rises. Now I see that it's on the tent. Any feedback on that? Thanks.
That is not a hot air rated port on the tent. It is a air recirculation port. It takes the warm air from the tent to the heater to make hot air which goes to the designated heater port on the door. If you put hot air to the tent port, you could melt the tent.

jchasse

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but looking at the pics I'm thinking about how to live in this while camping. Does your setup have any truck bed level standing/sitting space? Or are you either outside, or on the sleeping platform?

BudLoomis

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but looking at the pics I'm thinking about how to live in this while camping. Does your setup have any truck bed level standing/sitting space? Or are you either outside, or on the sleeping platform?
Check out my Instagram: BudLoomis I have a video and other content saved under Lone Peak highlights:

BudLoomis

Not interested in Insta. My loss, I guess.
Well, I can't post videos on this forum, it's not supported unless I embed it from YouTube, which I don't use. I'm not trying to get "follows", it's just ive answered most questions with my Instagram videos and it's a lot of work answering questions over and over on multiple platforms. That being said, short answer to your question: I level the truck to get a level sleeping platform. The bed platform is also on lift struts, so you can push the bed up and have 8-9ft of stand-up height. You access the sleeping area from inside your truck bed.

1titanfan

Hey Bud, thanks for the pics posted here. I know you waited at least 11 months and you were privy to more info and the ongoing progress to the whole process than most being an ambassador and such. I know everyone is getting a little anxious. When Kyle hired Kecia it was great and she has been very quick in responding to my many emails. I get it about not being on any social media and this site is as close as i get, because its content is relevant to just LP. If anyone is interested in any info I have received directly from Kyle or Kecia I’d be glad to try to help and answer any questions. I’ve been in this almost 7 months and it would be nice for anyone that had already p/u their camper to post a couple of pics so the rest of us can live vicariously through you. Y’all have a wonderful day

BudLoomis

Hey Bud, thanks for the pics posted here. I know you waited at least 11 months and you were privy to more info and the ongoing progress to the whole process than most being an ambassador and such. I know everyone is getting a little anxious. When Kyle hired Kecia it was great and she has been very quick in responding to my many emails. I get it about not being on any social media and this site is as close as i get, because its content is relevant to just LP. If anyone is interested in any info I have received directly from Kyle or Kecia I’d be glad to try to help and answer any questions. I’ve been in this almost 7 months and it would be nice for anyone that had already p/u their camper to post a couple of pics so the rest of us can live vicariously through you. Y’all have a wonderful day
Thanks for this @1titanfan I really do enjoy sharing answers and content about Lone Peak. It's just easier to share a video sometimes haha. I hope everyone is having good Halloween weekend! We're forecasted 5-8 inches of snow today!

Geoyota82

I just reached out to check in with LP on how production is going. Still only two out the door as of now with two more getting worked on as of Monday with another one getting started in the middle of the week. Kecia says they will try and get a video update out soon.

V1GiLaNtE

Thats not very good... 18oct they had already done #2. 13 days later and haven't finished anither one?
I'm fairly certain they said in their last PRD update that they were going to take about 2-4 weeks to clean up their SOP's in order to streamline production. I spoke with Kecia recently and she said it is currently taking them 2 days to build a "base camper" aka a full camper without any accessories. Additional accessories (especially ones never installed on a camper before like the fan) will add additional time.

See at 0:42

BudLoomis

If you're in the Denver area this weekend, stop by. We're going to be be here with out Lone Peak Camper 🤙

1000008652.png

Last edited:

ulag

Hey Guys, glad they finally accepted my account on here. I am #164 with almost all options selected (Doing my own solar and power as I already have that stuff) and getting pretty dang excited to get the camper. I have been doing the rtt thing and never thought I would move over to a camper as all the current ones are a bit out of my price range, or have issues that I dont want to deal with, also being 6'4 limits my choices with sleep platforms have been limited.

1titanfan

Good to hear from someone new. Once you get on this site it’s ok. Tying to sell something is very confusing, I still have stuff I sold over 6 months ago and I can’t figure out how to delete them?

lunchwagon

Order #452 checking in. I placed the order on 11/03/2023.
Truck: 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 shortbox (5'8" bed)
Options: Cab passthru window, heater port, 2 rear grab handles. Planning to keep this build very basic to maintain truck bed functionality.

Looking forward to seeing some built campers on here soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78