LONG WAY ROUND DVD box set

DH2002

Adventurer
so I got it in the mail comes with LONG WAY ROUND, LONG WAY DOWN, and ROAD TO DAKAR and watched 8 episodes of Round so far and now am trying to convince the wife but awesome dvd so far

DH2002 said:
so I got it in the mail comes with LONG WAY ROUND, LONG WAY DOWN, and ROAD TO DAKAR and watched 8 episodes of Round so far and now am trying to convince the wife but awesome dvd so far

Nice! It must be pretty pricey?

Last edited:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Danica and I could watch long way round on a loop. I can't wait for Long Way to LA!

Scott Brady

Founder
DH2002 said:
link to where you purchased the dvd?

hoser

Explorer
I watched the first two DVD's non-stop (8 episodes?). Waiting for the 3rd DVD from Netflix. Good show!

AAXD

I watched the long way round and instanty grew absessed. Thanks for the link to amazon. That's a great price!

Hmm, might want to see a doctor about that. :elkgrin: Seriously though I watched 'Round twice then went out and bought a BMW. I had wanted one for a while, seeing them in action sealed the deal for me.

silentsamurai

Explorer
Just bought it! Amazon takes my money yet again!

I was stoked. I guess I had $15 worth of credit from a gift card back from chirstmas still available. So it's only costing me $21 for the boxset, and free shipping :)

Thanks for the heads up. If i end up buying a bmw though. I'm gonna hurt you :ylsmoke:

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Changing lives around the world

I bought the 3 series box set a month or so ago and proceeded to watch all 24.5 hours of adventurous bliss in 8 nights.
If there was any question as to whether or not my girlfriend is the perfect woman for me, they were all laid to rest during that week. Not only did she watch just about every episode with me, she bugged me to play the next episode every single time one ended. 3 am on a work night and she was calling me a wuss for turning the TV off. Yeah, she kicks butt! :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman