Look what followed me home.

screwball48

Explorer
3-4 weeks ago I was in my local walmart's sporting goods section and saw something that I have never seen in the store before. It was calling my name but I resisted. My willpower lasted during one trip per week until tonight. Needless to say I will have to plan a camping trip just to check out the performance of it.
ymamevu6.jpg

GHI

Adventurer
Good for you. I'm jealous. It usually takes me 3-4 years to make a decision like that.

screwball48

Explorer
I have been wanting to buy one for quite some time now. What sold me on this one was the fact that I could walk into a local store and pay a few dollars less than the cheapest price I could locate on Amazon. I have been contemplating ordering one from one of the distributors we use where I work, but those prices are higher than this one was priced. I just have to sell some items that I am not using to help justify/offset the purchase of this.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

geocrzy

Existing under the radar
I have the 45 quart pelican, and I love it! Just took it on a trip to the Grand Canyon for 6 day and actually brought ice home!

screwball48

Explorer
It was $199.00 plus tax. Not a screaming deal by any means but good enough a price to walk into a brick and mortar store in my neck of the woods and buy it.

Last edited:

screwball48

Explorer
I have been looking for a divider system for this cooler. While searching I ran across some HDPE soap molds on fleebay and was wondering how well they would work to make ice blocks for use in a cooler.
ne7y6azu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online