Look what's parked across the street

HRPINDC

Adventurer
This Series has been parked across the street from my house for the last month or so. Not sure who owns it, but I think he has a 109 parked in the neighborhood too. I've tossed around the idea of seeing if he wants to sell, it would be a very cool restoration project. Anyway, I'm a Jeep guy, but I thought you Rover fans would enjoy. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ooops, how'd that one get in there......:sombrero:

Timod110

Observer
Ok. Thats just wierd. Was visiting my sister in DC in March and have a picture of the same truck. You must be in her neighbourhood. I have a 61 Series II at home

T-

czenkov

Adventurer
Nice Rover. You should ask if he wants to sell, what can he say, no? It is a slippery slope though.

HRPINDC

Adventurer
Ok. Thats just wierd. Was visiting my sister in DC in March and have a picture of the same truck. You must be in her neighbourhood. I have a 61 Series II at home

T-

That is funny. This neighborhood is a great place to live. Not many off-roading options though. Do you have pix of your Series?

Nice Rover. You should ask if he wants to sell, what can he say, no? It is a slippery slope though.

Trust me, I'm really tempted. I would love a project, I'm just not sure this is it, too similar to what I have. Had been thinking a muscle car.....

Last edited:

Timod110

Observer
HRPINDC

You asked so here it is.. This is from last summer but no change to it since then (or the year before, as I work on my 110).

HRPINDC

Adventurer
HRPINDC

You asked so here it is.. This is from last summer but no change to it since then (or the year before, as I work on my 110).

That's pretty awesome! I really like how these old Rovers look. I'll bet it's a lot of fun to drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan