Looking back

0utback

Observer
Not sure if this has been done before or not, but I enjoy the look of a good 4wd convoy in my rear or side view mirror. Sometimes even out the back window.

I thought it might be interesting to see what you see in your mirror while on the trails.

23Apr-21.jpg

Oct1016.jpg

23Apr-06.jpg

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Bill, I'm always amazed at the rich color in your photos. :clapsmile

My side mirror never seems clean enough for a decent "looking back photo," but Bills' photo of a certain T100-FWC combo reminded me of a fun photo a buddy of mine snapped last year -

joshs.jpg

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Thanks KC, you're too kind. I've always wanted, and I'm still trying to get, a shot like my second one with my dog hanging out the window, but I want the text "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" to be clear, kind of like the Far Side with the giant eye ball in the mirror. I tried to coach my sister a couple times when I saw it happening, but so far no luck.

pwc

Explorer
A few I've taken.
050703-184232-4864_std.jpg

Through the apline windows of a Discovery
061007-120844-2066_std.jpg

I've got another one around here but can't find it.

articulate

Expedition Leader
3_federales_bw.jpg

We gave this pair of Federales a lift in Baja. I held the camera out the window as we drove, and this is what I got. 100% luck.

KMR

Adventurer
I kind of prefer when there is nobody in my mirror, miles and miles of nobody.:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan