Looking for a diesel G wagen

matt t

Observer
I think I have decieded I want a diesel G Wagen. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I think I have decieded I want a diesel G Wagen. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale, please let me know. Thanks

SWB or LWB?
Auto or 4spd manual?
What kind of money are you looking to spend?

REDROVER

Explorer
I KNOW ONE 2003 i think,

he wants to sale it, its 4 door just like g 500
this is the pic

Attachments

• all picas from my  phone 004.jpg
    all picas from my phone 004.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 111

uzj100

Adventurer
Anymore details on the 2003 diesel G. Is it a G400? That is sweet and already in the USA. Details????

REDROVER

Explorer
Anymore details on the 2003 diesel G. Is it a G400? That is sweet and already in the USA. Details????

yes sir it is g400 in super nice condition, at the moment he drives it under dealer license plate , i think he is having hard time registering in California,

this truck is really sweet, with center, front, and rear locker

i will ask him for pictures and price, i know he doesn't want much for it because of the registration problem

m635dude

Observer
yes sir it is g400 in super nice condition, at the moment he drives it under dealer license plate , i think he is having hard time registering in California,

i will ask him for pictures and price, i know he doesn't want much for it because of the registration problem

did you ever get a price for it?

zimm

Expedition Leader
hey "Dude".. saw you at the corner of murray and forbes about 3 - 4 weeks ago in the evening. i ws om murray at the light. i saw you... but alas... my dull gray g wasnt noticed.....

boy, i wish i had the space for your truck!

m635dude

Observer
Hey Zimm,

I didn't see you, probably because when I drove the G I was so focused on what was in front of me and what I had to avoid haha. Do you live around there? I live just over the hill on forward ave.

I sold it monday though....:cool:

Actually traded it for an e55 amg kompressor. I loved the G but with the way it was set-up, it just wasn't a lot of fun in the city. And it was just to nice to take serious wheeling, I always felt bad when I got it dirty haha. Good luck with yours though and I'm sure I'll see you at the vintage, you bringing yours?

zimm

Expedition Leader
Hey Zimm,

I didn't see you, probably because when I drove the G I was so focused on what was in front of me and what I had to avoid haha. Do you live around there? I live just over the hill on forward ave.

I sold it monday though....:cool:

Actually traded it for an e55 amg kompressor. I loved the G but with the way it was set-up, it just wasn't a lot of fun in the city. And it was just to nice to take serious wheeling, I always felt bad when I got it dirty haha. Good luck with yours though and I'm sure I'll see you at the vintage, you bringing yours?

ill be in the toyota at vintage. who'd ya sell it to???

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA

Tell me about this G - owner? Contact?

Thanks,

zimm

Expedition Leader
The sneaky side of me wants to pull off a truck like this for the thrill. I think PA is an easier state.... but maine is apparently the place to be for such nefarious deeds. Cali.... not so much!

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
Re the Original Poster - Matt T is no longer looking for a diesel G Wagen. He has changed his mind and is now looking at building some form of a Jeep CRD

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
The sneaky side of me wants to pull off a truck like this for the thrill. I think PA is an easier state.... but maine is apparently the place to be for such nefarious deeds. Cali.... not so much!

PA is not soo bad from what I've seen, but neither is Maryland. Maine has clamped down on being able to register pretty much anything. You used to be able to send original paperwork from an imported vehicle to a title agency in Maine and they would go register the vehicle for you and you'd get a Maine title. This sort of thing doesn't appear to exist (at least from what I've heard and seen).

H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan