Looking for a Furnished Camper Box Builder

WA4730

Does anybody know a Company or Builder who can do a complete Furnished box build for a decent price

Last edited:

s.e.charles

it's encouraging to see a realistic budget. so often people want "everything" yet cannot understand why it cannot be attained for 10%.

good luck finding a builder and making all of the hard decisions along the way.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
You can easily do this for 100.000 as a do it your self project. BUT not through a builder... It's simply not possible to create something custom in this size for that price when you have to pay for rent, wages, tools and parts.

The Artisan

Adventurer
You can easily do this for 100.000 as a do it your self project. BUT not through a builder... It's simply not possible to create something custom in this size for that price when you have to pay for rent, wages, tools and parts.
He probably could if he starts with one of your kits. Subs out every piece of the build. Each sub comes in and builds in stages. You can build a nice house at $100 sq ft. You are talking about 160 + sq ft lets say even at $200 sq with custom cabinets, couches interior etc and lets add $15k for outbound window and door that is 47k. Sub it out like a tiny home
Kevin

WA4730

I have sent an email to Total Composites have not gotten a response yet

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
I have sent an email to Total Composites have not gotten a response yet
I double checked and yes you gave us a yahoo account. These never work for us. 100% bounce rate. In any case, I replied to your back up email. Cheers

Msand

Importer
Heres the best option, have Andre over at Total Composites design and build you a box, then send the box specs to Twig Custom Builders and have them design and CNC the entire interior for you. You could then install everything yourself or hire the guys that Olmpic overland in Washington state (whatever their name is) build your subframe, and install the interior and electrical- you'll be at about $70,000-$100,000 set and done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12