Looking for a trailer build...

deadbeat son

Explorer
A couple of years ago, there was a thread here where someone built a hard-sided popup camping trailer from scratch. I recall the tow vehicle was a Dodge Ram (or was it a Ford???) with a custom flatbed.

I've searched and searched but can't find the thread. Does anyone recall this? Can you point me to the thread?

Thanks! :lowdown:

EDIT -- On second thought, it may not have been a popup after all, but it was a hard side off road camper. I believe with an aluminum skin. If I remember correctly, the builder lived in FL and had a cabin in NM. I didn't find it in the "trailer build thread" sticky.

Last edited:

deadbeat son

Explorer
Okay, so I found the truck, and it definitely belongs to 1speed, but no build thread. What happened to the build thread?

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
I don't recall seeing anything after he got it shelled out, and brought it home from the builder.

IIRC he was working on the inside, and not sure what happened after that...sure had tons of potential...that's a fact

Seems to reek of a classic alien abduction though...

Dirtytires

Explorer
The little Green guys Must have came and visited him. Funny reminder, today the Army was hauling a
drone to a small local airport and they received so many calls about someone hauling a UFO it was
clogging up the command center.. Dumb People..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12