Looking for an axle shaft big bear

97discosd

Adventurer
So the short story is I broke an axle shaft. Passenger side rear. Hope to find one in big bear area. If you have one or know of a place to get one
PH 16617065784

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SilverBullet

Explorer
There are a few off road shops up there, sorry I can't find the names right now...

If you are stuck, stop by Butcher's Block tomorrow (Sunday) and ask for Steve. That is my Dad. He knows little to nothing about rigs but he knows A LOT of people in BB from living there over 18 years. See if he has any ideas. There house is too small or I would offer you a space to park until fixed. Worst case, I can find an excuse to visit home if ya need pars delivery...

EDIT: Found them. Mostly Jeep stuff, but worth a try if they are open. http://www.boulderbars.com/
ALL J PRODUCTS PHONE NUMBER: 909-866-4800
EMAIL: INFO@BOULDERBARS.COM

PHYSICAL SHOP ADDRESS: 41610 BROWNIE LANE, BIG BEAR LAKE, CA 92315-1888

USPS (POSTAL SERVICE) MAILING ADDRESS: PO BOX 1888, BIG BEAR LAKE, CA 92315-1888

Last edited:

97discosd

Adventurer
There are a few off road shops up there, sorry I can't find the names right now...

If you are stuck, stop by Butcher's Block tomorrow (Sunday) and ask for Steve. That is my Dad. He knows little to nothing about rigs but he knows A LOT of people in BB from living there over 18 years. See if he has any ideas. There house is too small or I would offer you a space to park until fixed. Worst case, I can find an excuse to visit home if ya need pars delivery...

I'd hate for you to drive all the way up here for an axle shaft. I'd rather to find someone in the area that already has one

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I sent this thread to a buddy in SCLR, we'll see if anyone is up there that can help out. All J is a good shop in Big Bear, but I don't know if they understand the Green Oval

Cleand

Adventurer
Did this get resolved. I have an axle shaft and am willing to head up on Monday. I have a cabin up there so we have a driveway to work in. I might even be able to talk my wife into heading up this evening. Are you still on the trail? Or I can give you the address and you can leave it in the driveway if you want to take care of it later in the week or next weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears