Looking for fg rim on west coast.

Endoftheroad

Hello ,lurked here for a while , but this is my first post. I have a2003 fg that now has 110 kilometres on it. It has a 14' box w roll up that I've converted to camper/ work truck . The roll up rear door has been replaced by a 50" wide door on gas struts, with a aVision industries rv door in it(to facilitate putting In big bulky things or just human passage). It has a limited number of double glazed rv windows now installed.novacool fridge, dickenson propane heater and two burner stove, gas plumbed in for a second heater( platinum cat heater). Queen bed at cab end over motorbike and surfboard / alpine gear storage.
It ain't finished, but everything shy of plumbing kinda works and I'm off to Baja to use it.
I could go on and on but I'm typing on my phone , and my Luddite skill set won't let me post photos.
I m driving down the I5 next week and am hoping someone who has switched to 'singles' has a rim or rim and tire to sell me. I have air and a plugging kit but would feel pretty foolish in Baja without a spare. Point me to used one if you can.
Please excuse the lame offering , I really enjoy and use what you all offer on this forum.

Ian

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
We have plenty sitting here in Bend Or. The delivery truck will be heady over to Portland next Wensday or Thursday if that helps.
photo (1).JPG

dlh62c

Explorer
An FYI when I was researching the lug nut issue.

Cheater Wrench Info <info@cheaterwrench.com>
Wed 10/8/2014 10:28 AM
To:
dlh62c;

Yes, the Cheater Wrench will work on Budd lug nuts and even includes a Budd socket (4 point, 21mm). It also has a socket extension to be able to easily reach back there.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Regards,

-Dan D.
Cheater Wrench Customer Service

Jonny

Observer
FG Rim

Hello ,lurked here for a while , but this is my first post. I have a2003 fg that now has 110 kilometres on it. It has a 14' box w roll up that I've converted to camper/ work truck . The roll up rear door has been replaced by a 50" wide door on gas struts, with a aVision industries rv door in it(to facilitate putting In big bulky things or just human passage). It has a limited number of double glazed rv windows now installed.novacool fridge, dickenson propane heater and two burner stove, gas plumbed in for a second heater( platinum cat heater). Queen bed at cab end over motorbike and surfboard / alpine gear storage.
It ain't finished, but everything shy of plumbing kinda works and I'm off to Baja to use it.
I could go on and on but I'm typing on my phone , and my Luddite skill set won't let me post photos.
I m driving down the I5 next week and am hoping someone who has switched to 'singles' has a rim or rim and tire to sell me. I have air and a plugging kit but would feel pretty foolish in Baja without a spare. Point me to used one if you can.
Please excuse the lame offering , I really enjoy and use what you all offer on this forum.

Ian

Ian, we have a stack of rims without tires, and some with BFG's already mounted and balanced here in stock at our Fresno factory. We are right on the 99 FWY, about 45 minutes inland from the I 5.
Company is All Terrain Warriors, and the rims we have are off of 2012 thru 2015 model years, and are all new 6 lug pattern rims. Jonny

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I have 8 - 6 lug rims mounted up and ready to go in Portland. I also have a beloved cheater wrench to break the lugs free!

Buckstopper

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior