Looking for Forum Members to Test a DECKED Storage System

pnwexplorer

If you ever need a tester for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma short bed, I'm interested. Sad not to see a Tacoma option on the website.

kachimaiya

[/ATTACH]IMG_6131.jpgIMG_6168.jpg

Would love to try Decked out. Pretty much would be perfect solution then my raised platform/sliding boxes. The wife is always telling me I need to improve my organization skills... Plus I don't have facebook and I hacked her account to try and win a raffle for one a few years back. Really messed up her target advertisement....

Bravo1782

Adventurer
Hey! So, I've already purchased a DECKED system from you guys that I use in my 2011 F-150 camping rig. I'm happy to work with you guys on ongoing reviews! Drop me a line.

mmrocek

Observer
If you ever need a tester for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma short bed, I'm interested. Sad not to see a Tacoma option on the website.

I agree. I would like to get one for my 2016 tacoma as well. The tailgate is lockable so this would make perfect storage for daily driving.

IMG_4335-1-e1467325381310.jpg

EDROWELL

Decked tester right here

2012 Tacoma access cab. Would love to be a tester. Colorado guy, like to fish, ride, ski with short notice. Would link to keep more gear in the truck. Let me kniw!

Ed Rowell
Colorado Springs

DECKED

Supporting Sponsor
2012 Tacoma access cab. Would love to be a tester. Colorado guy, like to fish, ride, ski with short notice. Would link to keep more gear in the truck. Let me kniw!

Ed Rowell
Colorado Springs

We're hard at work on a Tacoma system, and will likely do another tester give away when it's ready, so keep an eye out.

ZMagic97

Explorer
If the opportunity is still available I'd love to test out a system on our family rig: a 2006 GMC Sierra with the 5.8' bed.

One of the few shots I've takenoff road:

A more recent photo after getting it to match my personality a little:

We've had this truck for a year and plan on driving it until it dies. It hauls my wife, 2 kids, our Golden Retriever, and myself along with all our needs. Some days we find ourselves trying to get our Golden Marley into the bed while still keeping our camp gear and other luggage secure. Between dance class, work, camping, road trips, the hardware store, desert adventures, and more, having a platform in the truck with storage underneath would be a great way to organize out lives on the road and away from home. Heck, it would have been great when transporting all our stuff to our wedding last month!

And when camping, we sleep in the truck. It would be great to have a system where we pull over, sleep, and keep moving the next day without trying to play Tetris with out gear!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12