looking for parts just got hit otw home :(

irish1371

Adventurer
sorry this is not in the parts section but I need to get back on the road for a way to get around. We had a sever snow storm today and otw home an ************ jumped the median and clipped me.

I will be in need of the following items. 1 rear drivers fender flare an inner fender well for rear drivers, a lic plate holder for 97-2006 a gas filler neck and probably some corner armor to cover the left overs once i pull the tub out. also 1 15x8 crager soft8.

IF anyone has some of this for sale please pm me and I will get back to ya asap I appreciate any help.

once the snow stops I will post some pics. btw I now remember why I hate dealing with insurance companies

irish1371

Adventurer
Man... You over here beggin for parts TOO! hahahahaha! Just kidding brotha! Wish I could help ya out! :)

Dreamer always bustn balls ;) I'm still fighting to get the adjuster out here. I could have had it all fixed and rolling if that jack *** had come by already. I'm still short a drivers rear flare tho and 1 rim

sorry btw it is a 2006 lj auto

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
All in good fun brotha.... :)
What insurance company is it? Seems like it shouldn't be that hard to get them to come. We all know it SURE isn't hard to get them to take our money!

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Dreamer always bustn balls ;) I'm still fighting to get the adjuster out here. I could have had it all fixed and rolling if that jack *** had come by already. I'm still short a drivers rear flare tho and 1 rim

sorry btw it is a 2006 lj auto

TJ flares on Philly Craigslist.

Good luck on the repairs..

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Sorry to hear about this Irish. Good luck getting things sorted. I think I have a license plate holder up in the barn, but noted you said you now only need the rear flare and a wheel. If you need the LP holder let me know. Headed up to the barn now to look for it. If you need it and I have it, it is yours.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears