Looking to update the 70's upholstery

Carl2500

Observer
So I'd like to get rid of the 70's colors striped upholstery in my camper and give it a more modern look. I was quoted $350 for labor, and 240 for fabric (8 yards @ 30/yard). This is for the three seat cushions, 2 back cushions, and the bed cushion over the cab. If anyone's done this, is this price in the right ballpark? I think it'd give the interior a whole new look, but not sure it's worth $600 bucks. I got the camper in good shape for $1800, and think it was a pretty good price to start with, but for $600 bucks, I may just live with the outdated look a while longer, just not sure.

Just looking for any thoughts :)

nosnerd

wanna be tourist
i bought micro suede curtain panels at a local discount store for 10$ per panel (so thats 20$ for a 84 in living room window!)....there is no way in H**ll i am going to pay 30 bucks a yrd for fabric,unless wife wants to re do the master bedroom lol

i just lopped off right below the curtain holes...

try IKEA..just wash before you make them...some of their stuff shrinks BIGTIME.dont forget to scotchguard too!

good luck

alan

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
I had the drivers bottom seat redone in my 2002 GMC last year and the best deal I found was $200.00
Seems like your deal is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle