Looky what Brown brought me!

Jeff H

Adventurer
Well, I decided I needed more ARB goodies on my Jeep. After seeing many write-ups of the IPF H4 conversion I decided to order up their round H4 housings, some 60/55 IPF bulbs, and ARB's HD headlight wiring harness.

Picture476.jpg

The results are amazing. I didn't get any pictures of the install since there are so many online but I did snap a quick pic while driving tonight. I will take some better quality pics tomorrow night.

Picture480-small.jpg

Overall, I am pretty impressed with the lighting. The cutoff is very sharp on the IPF lense which would allow one to run a higher wattage bulb without blinding oncoming traffic. I couldn't justify the $80 price tag for the IPF FatBoy bulbs just yet.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
FWIW, I've been extremely happy with the std. Hella 55/100's that I got from my local CarQuest. I've now run these bulbs in two different trucks and I don't feel the need for anything more. While the 55 lows keep me legal there, the best part was the under $20 total investment.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
That looks like a real improvement, now you get to see the deer a few more seconds before he cannnonballs into you. How did the new lenses fit into the factory bezels? Are they tight or do the rattle abit?

Jeff H

Adventurer
The lenses were surprisingly tight despite the reports of a few saying they rattled around. They actually fit about the same as the sealed beam lamps that were in it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears