Love Boat build!

I got a bit more work done. LED pod lights front and rear are installed in the bumpers. Also got the winch mounted, wired and the rope spooled on. Progress!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
Fancy *** wireless winch remote. Damn thing controls the winch and 2 sets of aux lights as well as tells you how hot the winch is and how much power is left in your battery!!! So rad!!!

image.jpg
I need to buy or build something like this to go above the kitchen. That way we have somewhere to put things that won't fit in the drawers or things that we want easy access to.

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
Nice. I have the same rear bumper/tire carrier. Have you noticed the tire bouncing at all as you drive around?

Also, what LED pods are you using on the front with the amber?

screwball48

Explorer
View attachment 344783
I need to buy or build something like this to go above the kitchen. That way we have somewhere to put things that won't fit in the drawers or things that we want easy access to.

I have this rack and have used it in two XJ's so far. It is a good product but I would build your own. The spacing between the bars is a bit much and things fall through them. In my current XJ the rack is to low for my cooler to fit and I need to raise it up an inch or two.

Hunter67

Observer
Two years ago I had been invited to a trip and only had some hours to build a rack:

10441227_550492391727893_7460349474517713031_n.jpg

I also added a hatch, so we can use it as a table:

10450286_555055064604959_8666684570550835800_o.jpg

After two years now I'm still very happy with the solution. Maybe one day I'll replace the wooden bars by aluminium ones .. for the cooler look

Markus

Nice. I have the same rear bumper/tire carrier. Have you noticed the tire bouncing at all as you drive around?

Also, what LED pods are you using on the front with the amber?
Lol it's still in the shop being worked on so haven't noticed yet and I'm not sure on the pods as I bought them from a local guy who's branded his own. LED it be lighting I believe it's called

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78