LR3 18” OEM wheels - set of 5

GregInMI

For sale, set of 5 18” OEM wheels for LR3. I used them on my 2006 with the mounted Cooper Discoverer A/T W tires for winters. Four center caps are included, non TPMS. The wheels have been painted dark metallic gray and show some wear but are all straight and undamaged. Tires are worn, one has a non repairable puncture. They may still be legal but should be replaced.

Price is $500 for the set. You will have to pick up, I’m in the Ann Arbor Michigan area.

IMG_5324.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg

GregInMI

Bump.

These are the answer for getting the 19” wheels off of your LR3. You can mount a 265/65-18 without rubbing at stock height. The spare fits in the tire well if deflated, just carry an air pump.

Last edited:

douglastic

Bump.

These are the answer for getting the 19” wheels off of your LR3. You can mount a 265/65-18 without rubbing at stock height. The spare fits in the tire well if deflated, just carry an air pump.

You might have better luck on a Land Rover forum - I would think lots of members would want these.
Great price too.

GregInMI

Thanks Doug, I think you are correct. I enjoyed the Land Rover discussion on this forum a few years back when I was playing with the LR3. Land Rover specific would probably be a better bet.
Greg

GregInMI

The dismounting tires, boxing and shipping would result in double the price unfortunately.

Where are you located?

SC4ws

SC. Understand the logistics makes it not very cost-effective. Just wanted you to know there’s someone interested. 😅

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online