LR3 accessories (Traxide Dual Battery kit, hitch (fits other LR too I believe), OEM dog guard and rear protector tray

Couchsachraga

I ended up trading my LR3 in, so have a few accessories to sell.

Asking price is 1/3 of what appears to be current market price. Can ship smaller items for cost of shipping (additional to purchase price), but prefer to meet up somewhere (I'm an hour north of Albany, NY)

Items:
Land Rover OEM Dog / gear guard - $150 (469 new)
Land Rover OEM loadspace rubber tray (estimated as I can't find it - $125 (new was around $500 IIRC, but it isn't as pristine as the other items, though it could be cleaned up a bit)
SOLD - 2nd Generation OEM Hitch $200 ($589 new), purchased a few years ago from Atlantic British to replace the original which had seized up. Cleaned up well and a fresh coat of rustoleum to keep it looking sharp.
SOLD - Traxide Dual Battery kit (including correct battery hold down on driver's side). Includes lead to run to rear for extra outlets, but I ended up trimming that at the firewall. $100 (around $300 new with shipping). If you are picking up locally I also have a Optima yellow top that passes an amperage test that I would sell with it so you are all set to go.

Open to reasonable offers, especially if you want it all and are willing to come pick it up so I don't have to deal with shipping.

pTl63oZNTzK78k6OsBOBNw.jpgIiMdsOofQF21lIIKDu4w0A.jpggRFvGc%USl66wy0MrqAIrQ.jpgZDfYnxpzTc234RFC5+T8Wg.jpg0uCt72TCTO6o++V4rm3IuA.jpg

Last edited:

Couchsachraga

Only items left are dog guard and loadspace protector (I may look in to how much it would cost to ship them next week as there has been interest if I'm willing to ship).

Couchsachraga

I need to box it up and get it to UPS for an estimate. I was hoping this week, but it may be next with the holidays. There is another fellow ahead of you if I'm able to ship it. I'll keep you posted on his decision once I get quotes.

Couchsachraga

I've tried boxing it up twice now, and sorry folks, but unless I can find a real box for it (vs taping together my own) it appears a bit hopeless given the awkward sizes and shapes. Putting it pseudo-boxed up in the shed hoping someone can pick it up directly (Lake George / Saratoga Springs area of upstate NY)

t42beal13t

Adventurer
Does it have to be boxed? I figure UPS would ship each piece with a label taped on the side of the rear mat and dog gate.

I’m still interested if this is an option.

Couchsachraga

You know, I just assumed it did... heading to a UPS store with it all today to find out for sure.

Hawkbeard gets firsts crack at it though, as he's been waiting since almost Thanksgiving...

Couchsachraga

UPS wanted 217 for the dog guard to be shipped to CA.

So I"m pretty sure we're back to local pickup or northeast meet-up. I do hope to get to northern VA in April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears