LR3/LR4 Racks, harnesses, and ACDC Fridge and stuff

Model97

List adjusted again. The LX470 deal fell thru and i ended up with a 2018 LR3. So keeping a few things.

• LR4 Frontrunner Full Length Rack $950 (local pickup I can deliver within w reasonable distance from 49085)
  • 18" LR3 wheel with 90% tread (I have to go look again what tire this is :( $100 Local only
  • Trailer wiring harness for LR4 from Atlantic British $75 shipped
  • Engel MR040 fridge in original box (2 yrs old very good condition), AGM series 31 battery, ARB slide $900 for all.
I may or may not post pics but can send some if you like. They all look like what they look like and are in good shape :)

Last edited:

Model97

Thanks for the responses guys. I have a local person looking at the rack and ladder, let me first understand if that will go thru. I'm not sure about shipping the fridge but will get a cost on that.

familydonald

• LR4 Frontrunner Full Length Rack with Ladder $1100 for both
  • 18" LR3 wheel with 90% tread (I have to go look again what tire this is :( $100
  • Land Rover OEM trailer hitch with two sets of keys $375 shipped
  • Trailer wiring harness, Trailer brake controller harness, and brake controller from Atlantic British $220 shipped
  • Engel MR040 fridge in original box (2 yrs old very good condition), AGM series 31 battery, ARB slide $900 for all

I may or may not post pics but can send some if you like. They all look like what they look like and are in good shape :)
Did you sell the Engel fridge and slide? Interested in thes. Also could you send me some photos (familydonald@gmail.com)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179

Members online